OK.... Did a Bunch of posts disappear from the system today?

Because now my curiosity is piqued....

testing 1,2,3

**Update**
Upon further review, I've got one that reads;
"Delete Whisper's Post".

SHIT! i got a delete button. damn,and it was a good post too. lotsa dirty words. lol
I ain't telling you if I have it or not! Somebody will just call me out on it either way!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I ain't telling you if I have it or not! Somebody will just call me out on it either way!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn

So.... Where is my DELETE Button?
  • Trip
  • 07-07-2011, 05:30 PM
If I remember correctly, you have a limitted amount of time to edit your post. If there are no responses yet and your within the time frame, you can delete the post but you should see a line in the thread saying post was deleted by who ever.
Nope... Even on brand new posts..... No Delete Button......
Nope... Even on brand new posts..... No Delete Button...... Originally Posted by Whispers
test. no delete button here
test
what browser are you two using? either its old or really old. or the mod gods have spoken.

NO DELETES FOR YOU !!!
Ah the delete button is for wusses anyway. I don't care for the edit button either. That explains my point situation and 3 month chat button via one of our fine ECCIE owners!

Sixx
I've launched both firefox and IE.... and opera..... none show any delete button
that's weird.. but that also leads me to think its a php site problem. But unless they have developers that's a hack and slash problem. I loathe to suggest this but try opening a separate account, and see if the problem follows the browser or the user account.

troubleshooting 101
that's weird.. but that also leads me to think its a php site problem. But unless they have developers that's a hack and slash problem. I loathe to suggest this but try opening a separate account, and see if the problem follows the browser or the user account.

troubleshooting 101 Originally Posted by budman33
Must be the site problem. I did not notice the delete button either one my humpty account or the other varations........

Sixx
Must be the site problem. I did not notice the delete button either one my humpty account or the other varations........

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

multi accounts means its a local pc problem. the problem is following .. you.

if one account worked and another didn't then that's a server-side issue for the fucked account.

PM me your login credentials and I'll fix it