would any of you guys be interested

How to trap a bunch of Johns in one place, 101. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Yeah, with one hot chick right in the middle of it all. I mean . . . what could possibly go wrong?

OP - Don't forget to report back with images of the bukkake.
Yeah, with one hot chick right in the middle of it all. I mean . . . what could possibly go wrong?

OP - Don't forget to report back with images of the bukkake. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

hahahahaha good point~~!!! .. but NO, this is not a play session. and anyone who thinks it is should not come (cum) I just truly believe that there are some hobbyists (AND ladies) out there who are real amateur photographers, who would enjoy a chance to shoot in a real studio environment with 'real' models and have 1 or 2 professional photogs to give them tips. This really IS about photography and the art of shooing something besides landscapes. I am a hobbiest, AND a pro photographer who shoots ladies everyday and I don't even THINK about having sex with them .. in fact I have a strict 'no touch' policy when doing photoshoots.
I doubt I could make it but just curious, do you have space enough for a second light set up or any idea of cost? I've got many modifiers/lights including a couple of large Fresnel strobes that I don't have the space to leave set up, booms etc.
Photofantasies,

I just want to point out, you really have a heart dude. I mean that.

not a chance but a opportunity of a lifetime to shoot in a Professional Enviroment with real models, real lighting equipment & real people who are in the business and they help make your job easier and give shooting tips to these amateur photographers to help them and maybe give them an edge over the next guy.

When a Pro is giving his insight or offering tips, it is his version of how to get the most out of. I absorb information and energy and I apply that to my own style and the outcome is always something I can use.

It is not what the Pro is telling you, it's all about how you interuperate what he is telling you and how you apply it to your style and then benefit from it.

See my avatar, it's called a RED WEAPON 6K... I just picked it up the other day. I can't wait to start fucking with it and learn little by little what the hell I am doing. Most people don't have a clue what this is or what they are looking at or the value of it. The square box in the center the brain for every component you add to the camera from here on out. This ain't no rinky dink.

Professional photographers can make a living at what they are doing, but if the stats were shown, the average person would ask, why in the hell are you doing this ? We all have our various reasons but to stay above the poverty level is the most common answer. Pro Photographers live on the edge and when they hit a home run they run around the bases twice.
Yes - Let me know if you put it together