Providers idea...

• Sami
  • 08-19-2013, 10:18 AM
LOL Old... Come on over here JayLax I'll show you the difference MILF/GILF/Cougar here no where close to OldIt's only a number.
ditto---I rocked a 23 year old last week....lol
Being with a more experienced woman is an incredible thing. In my experience, they're much more open, willing to take time and enjoy everything, savor it, if you will. I'll take an older woman over a younger woman any day of the week.
Being with a more experienced woman is an incredible thing. In my experience, they're much more open, willing to take time and enjoy everything, savor it, if you will. I'll take an older woman over a younger woman any day of the week. Originally Posted by corona

I thik I luv ya baby!
I prefer the term Puma. No longer a college coed but not quite cougar yet. Of course there is MILF, but its so overused now that I think it lost its panache. Pumas are cool! Lol!! And they are linked with ADIDAS and all you Korn listeners out there should know what ADIDAS stands for heyyyyyyyyyyy
I thik I luv ya baby! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Seriously need to speed up time so you get to DFW sooner!
I would like to be with older women, much older than me. I'm in my late twenties. Providers what do you all think? Originally Posted by JayLax
You should try out the local AMP's - many in their 40's and 50's.
Not trying to hijack but, Pyramider, every time I see your avatar it reminds me of my GI clinical rotations in nursing school as well as prepping patients with GoLYTELY on med-surg after I was boarded and working - nasty sh*t folks. Literally.

Please bring back Kermie??? Please??? That was my personal fave.
I am writing to apologize from all of you, especially from lovely ladies out there. I realize that I was wrong and I hurt you lovely ladies. and I deeply regret. I promise i won't do such thing again.

I extend to you all my sincerest of apologies.

Please accept my apology.....

Thank you

JayLax

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing." Originally Posted by JayLax
Jay, just don't let them put their false teeth back in before the blow job and you're in the clear!!!

And calm down!! I'm kidding, ladies, I'm older than you. And I'm not poking fun at your age, but at Jay's lack of diplomacy in discussing your age!
You can put a Tuxedo on a goat, and its still a goat. The guy is young and asked for direction, and then he apologizes for his words, give him a break, and you Mature MILFS GILFS or whatever label you want show this guy what a good woman can do for a young man.
Not trying to hijack but, Pyramider, every time I see your avatar it reminds me of my GI clinical rotations in nursing school as well as prepping patients with GoLYTELY on med-surg after I was boarded and working - nasty sh*t folks. Literally.

Please bring back Kermie??? Please??? That was my personal fave. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Kermit served his purpose. I have a years supply of avatar photos with the new series.
I thik I luv ya baby! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Luv toooooo........
Kermit served his purpose. I have a years supply of avatar photos with the new series. Originally Posted by pyramider
Are you a GI doc or just an avid colonoscopy patient? Lol
I have seen angelaS. She is a really nice lady and I had a good time. This was some time back. Now I would like to see another nice old lady. Any recommendation?

Laddies PM me (I would really appreciate) Originally Posted by JayLax
You might want to avoid this particular verbiage in the future!!
Are you a GI doc or just an avid colonoscopy patient? Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse

He's a taintologist.