You know you're a provider when...

When for whatever reason your volume is down and you pass by a more attractive chick in public and get a combined feeling of jealousy and wonder consume you like "I bet she's the reason my numbers are down"
you're a college co-ed aged provider, have been slacking off in a class and is on the verge of failing a non-prority course while its approaching the drop deadline, and the thought of sleeping with your 50+ year old professor in exchange for a passing grade comes to mind and isn't much of a bad idea and you'd 100% go with it if he's down.
  • Dad
  • 09-29-2010, 08:05 PM
You know you're a provider when... You hangup on coefficient!
When walking in public check out guys and immediately determine each's potential YMMV status.
Lol
Your buying shoes/ boots....you look in the little shoes mirror to see how they look on your feet........Then you look for a big mirror to see how they look next to your ears....You ask the sales guy "Do these make my ears look funny?"
This one's an insight into the provider's life... Originally Posted by Raphael
Thanks. BTW, butt pirates rule!
Little Red Robin used to come up with the funniest "you know you are a provider when" replies.

I miss her.
  • Dad
  • 09-29-2010, 09:15 PM
While in "session" with your SO, you answered your mobile phone and told the caller you will be ready in 15 minutes.
Thanks. BTW, butt pirates rule! Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Sinking ships, certainly...
Your buying shoes/ boots....you look in the little shoes mirror to see how they look on your feet........Then you look for a big mirror to see how they look next to your ears....You ask the sales guy "Do these make my ears look funny?"
Looooooooooooooooooool
When the history on your email reads
1:14 AM
You know you're a provider when... - Page 2 - ECCIE Worldwide
1:12 AM
You know you're a provider when... - ECCIE Worldwide
Coed Discussions - Houston - ECCIE Worldwide
Houston - ECCIE Worldwide
Alerts - Houston - ECCIE Worldwide
ECCIE Worldwide
1:05 AM
When you 5 Johns,3 Bobs,4 Bills,and 2 James in your Contacts in your phone and you have to put something after the names to distinguish which is which.
When up for a review/promotion at your regular job something in the back of your mind wishes there was a message board where you can do a search on and read your reviews
When you started hosting dinner for SO 10 in the morning