Humpty Dumpty BANNED

too funny
BP Eccie is alive and well.
+1 on comments above if # is advertised then anyone can contact you. Also banned members and nonmembers are still able to read the content on Eccie with exeption of the private area's AKA men's lounge.

Sexy Booty, you may be doing more harm than good to your business. IJS

Please just stick to posting ads.
  • Toyz
  • 06-03-2016, 12:40 PM
Most of us have learned to "Speak Booty" through the years...in her defense, English is not her first language...shes from Uranus.
From what I can tell Humpty has been banned dozens of times actually. Just FYI. I don't think it bothers him a whole lot.
Sexy booty used to do bbfs, but claims she no longer does it. I've done bbfs with her and many other eccie woman.
From what I can tell Humpty has been banned dozens of times actually. Just FYI. I don't think it bothers him a whole lot. Originally Posted by irishlad
Something, can't quite put my finger on it, gives me the idea you are correct.
How many of you dudes have done bbfs with her? I can't be the only one.
  • Toyz
  • 06-23-2016, 10:25 AM
How many of you dudes have done bbfs with her? I can't be the only one. Originally Posted by catsonice
Saw her 3 years ago...nope...covered...i didnt ask, she didnt offer...

Well when I saw her, she didn't offer nor did I ask. She just assumed the position and I went in raw. The way it should be. No whining. No demands of extra money. No "are you clean?" The oy thing she said was "don't cum in me". I wish I had cum in her.
Well when I saw her, she didn't offer nor did I ask. She just assumed the position and I went in raw. The way it should be. No whining. No demands of extra money. No "are you clean?" The oy thing she said was "don't cum in me". I wish I had cum in her. Originally Posted by catsonice
You must want little Humpties walking around, that or you're snipped.
I call my dick "the single mother maker".
How many others will admit to doing bbfs with sexyLatina booty?
Most of us have learned to "Speak Booty" through the years...in her defense, English is not her first language...shes from Uranus. Originally Posted by Toyz

ok stop with your harassment Uranus your ass why you banned people still messaging back on my post get the fuck off my post or this needs to be closed ASAP