OH2 login issues

It's time to panic. Lol Originally Posted by mrredcat43
It's like the fire drill episode of "The Office". Everyone panics and starts trying to break windows and walls down to escape
Then they all come running back to good ole eccie but cant even advertise sad sad
Why don't the OH2 haters just not respond to post about oh2 or read anything about OH2
keep yourself happy for a day instead of all the BS you love to say about it .. Just try it !
So Angry about oh2 just don't talk about it ..
They had mentioned that the site update was going to be completed towards the end of February-- perhaps this is the final flip over?
Why don't the OH2 haters just not respond to post about oh2 or read anything about OH2
keep yourself happy for a day instead of all the BS you love to say about it .. Just try it !
So Angry about oh2 just don't talk about it .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Noted
So Angry about oh2 just don't talk about it .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Why don't all those who have problems or concerns with OH2 not start threads on Eccie about it and there will be one responding to those threads?
Interesting to see a common denominator among the females on this thread, except of cours you Grace. Can anyone else spot what they have in common??? Hmmmm��
Interesting to see a common denominator among the females on this thread, except of cours you Grace. Can anyone else spot what they have in common??? Hmmmm🤔
Then they all come running back to good ole eccie but cant even advertise sad sad Originally Posted by thicknesslover
It’s like watching rats climbing out of sewers when in rains
Let me say I'm just a firm believer in competition so it's good to bounce back and forth betn platforms to keep them guessing and up their product/service levels.
That being said, still have issues logging onto OH2, and for a couple of secs it logged me into the account of someone else. So watch out for those kinds of glitches yall
They had mentioned that the site update was going to be completed towards the end of February-- perhaps this is the final flip over? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That thought crossed my mind, but then ck1942 edited that announcement with an earlier date. When the frequent outages stopped I figured the issue had been resolved. You would think if this was a planned outage he would have made an announcement a few days prior to it occurring. Although, even if he had folks were so used to seeing an announcement at the top of the page it could have slipped past us.
What's more amazing is the fact that folks don't see the other 13 threads on ECCIE asking if OH2 is down so they decide to start a 14th one. LOL Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Yeah its like regaining dead weight!
What's more amazing is the fact that folks don't see the other 13 threads on ECCIE asking if OH2 is down so they decide to start a 14th one. LOL Originally Posted by CryptKicker
all the ECCIE coed sections with these "OH2 is Down" threads might as well be moved to the "Review" forums. They're obviously a review of OH2 or CK1942.

Someone should write that review.
Just shows no one reads .. Lets just bitch lol
all the ECCIE coed sections with these "OH2 is Down" threads might as well be moved to the "Review" forums. They're obviously a review of OH2 or CK1942.

Someone should write that review. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I can do that!

Look for the title shat stain!