So do providers review hobbyists?

Yeah never any laughter . . .
Muffbro, instead of knocking the posts of experienced hobbyists, how about providing a few reviews here yourself and actually contributing to the board?
Just sayin'...
I have a no review policy.
Originally Posted by nightdiver
If you've got that, the providers will be waiting in line for you!
Muffbro, instead of knocking the posts of experienced hobbyists, how about providing a few reviews here yourself and actually contributing to the board?
Just sayin'... Originally Posted by tikkler33
I am actually contributing....my wisdom....geeesh...lets see 11 reviews for over 1300 posts(Or according to you 1289 posts that are basically hot air) what is that 1 review for every 120 posts.....maybe when I get up to 120 post I will feel as experienced a hobbbyist as yourself and feel worthy of posting....Just sayin'
Of course the women talk - just like the guys do.
Unless your name is DED, no you don't get reviewed.

Sorry DED, had to take a jab at ya! LMAO Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
No problem...I knew somebody would take a shot sooner or later...
I think he did ??
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=123024

This is one I remember. Originally Posted by Lincolnpark
LP, I'm surprised that someone beat TG at posting the link
Yeh, I bet they say, "girl, he has a bulge in his pants that gets me wet as hell".

Of course, they are talking about the one in the hip pocket.
No problem...I knew somebody would take a shot sooner or later...

LP, I'm surprised that someone beat TG at posting the link Originally Posted by DickEmDown
We don't need no stinkin' link. We got the picture!

A picture is worth a thousand reviews, just sayin'
  • Trey
  • 12-23-2010, 01:47 AM
I would say at best its just talk the chicks are chicks, their favorite sport is gossip. But unlike the normal gossip I'm sure the best, and most favored are kept to themselves. In general when they get together I would expect stories to be exchanged.
I have had many request for reviewing me, but I keep telling them that I'm a UTR lover.
I have had providers who check my references say that the girls were very complimentary on my looks and other assets so...yeah they talk. I think they are more concerned about safety than anything else. Us guys are more about visual stimulation anyway. IMO.