Small things that irk you in a session?

Cell phone during session
Bad breath - goodness, use mouthwash or some gum.

When someone doesn’t wash their hands and then want to play in the pussy.

When some asks me to give them a hickey.

When you see dookie marks on someones underwear, I wonder, “does your ass itch all day?”

When someone wipes my eyebrows off (still a true story guys) lmao! I fill in my eyebrows with a few things to get them perfect, and then you want to wipe them off. Haha!

When I say, I am NOT newbie friendly, and the people that text my phone say “I’m a newbie, can you see me”

Outside the hobby, I think the biggest thing that irks me is when I cook and no one (including kids) decides not to eat because they aren’t hungry. Grrrr!!!

GOSH! I’m sure I have a few more. These just jump out to me.
When there is no effort for msog. If there is reasonable enough time left in the session and msog is discussed or included in your rate for certain session lengths then I shouldn't have to ask if that's what I paid for.
One time a guy paid in all 5$ dollar bills, so basically 80bills. I was very curious as to why, but I didn't ask. That was a small irk. But money is money I guess.
1)Cell phone "text' going off all hour 2) providers that don't kiss/hug at door 3) poor directions to in call
The guy who wants to talk about mundane things while his dick is in my mouth.

Guys who want to talk on the phone long periods of time right before we meet for a session ... while I'm trying to get pretty..

Guys who don't use the washcloth that you hand them in the shower.
My irks start before the session even happens.

Not listing rates and menu on your profile or ad. Then trying to be secretive when i ask about your menu via PM. That whole "i will not discuss...please see my reviews" bullshit.

Attitude during TCB.

Rushing me to get to your incall by sending me text like "How long til u get here"..."where you at" ,then giving me that "give me 5 more minutes" line when i say im here.

Not having anything to clean myself with...i can only do so much with a baby wipe!

Seeing used condom wrappers on the floor or used condoms in the trash.
I once saw a well known beautiful and sexy provider. I had been super excited with anticipation knowing I was gonna finally get to see her. Unfortunately, when I went down for daty, I quickly realized she must have just taken a big shit right before my arrival. All I could smell was shit residue looming from her ass crack. It ruined the session for me.
Sorry. But a stinky pussy is not even close to a little thing.
One time a guy paid in all 5$ dollar bills, so basically 80bills. I was very curious as to why, but I didn't ask. That was a small irk. But money is money I guess. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
So paying for a session with a bag of nickels or quarters is frown on?
I have several but they might call someone out so I don't want to be rude. I have asked guys to hop in the shower many times.

But one that always gets me and it makes me a bit paranoid is a client that comes in with gum and wants to keep it in his mouth in session.

I'm sorry, my hair is too long and too expensive to keep up with for me to risk getting gum stuck in my hair because you want to make out with gum in your hair or get on top of me and pant heavily with gum in your mouth and it accidentally fall into my face or hair.

So I will politely be like a teacher and ask them to put it in my hand. LOL It's so silly, but hell. I am not getting gum in my hair!

I did get $40 in ones once. I figured he might have been at the strip club the night before.
I paid a provider once with 3 bundled stacks of brand new $1 bills, each stack was $100.

Got them at a strip club a day or so before and never used them.

She took them without complaining.
2. A lack of response when I do DATY. So are you dead down here? Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Maybe you're just really bad at it and they're trying to just get through the experience. SO many men think that they're fantastic with oral sex and they're simply not.

I've actually had to tell men that "eating pussy" doesn't mean chewing on the clit or chomping down on my private parts. And I've heard similar complaints from nearly every sex worker that I've known.

So how's that for a response to "So are you dead down there?"

Perhaps this question is just for the guys but something that REALLY bothers me is when I go down to touch him in a private area, he smells of poop. Or he leaves a little brown (usually streaky) present on my freshly cleaned sheets, which I always have on the bed.

Those showers work both ways and there is always a shower available to use when we meet.

Interesting topic.
Maybe you're just really bad at it and they're trying to just get through the experience. SO many men think that they're fantastic with oral sex and they're simply not.

I've actually had to tell men that "eating pussy" doesn't mean chewing on the clit or chomping down on my private parts. And I've heard similar complaints from nearly every sex worker that I've known.

So how's that for a response to "So are you dead down there?"

Perhaps this question is just for the guys but something that REALLY bothers me is when I go down to touch him in a private area, he smells of poop. Or he leaves a little brown (usually streaky) present on my freshly cleaned sheets, which I always have on the bed.

Those showers work both ways and there is always a shower available to use when we meet.

Interesting topic. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Kudos for you for saying some of what I was too afraid to say.
The gum thing is a VERY valid concern. The second person I ever saw in the hobby-- was chewing gum during a session and during his "apex"... out came the gum... into my hair. My waist length hair turned into shoulder length hair. I was not pleased.