What's your favorite position for receiving a BJ? And ladies...

Now, I know. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Has our repartee and disdain for each other turned you on that now you want to blow me stevie?
Only you sir would think that way. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
there only needs to be one example to show that a statement is not completely true.
i could have given another, but just thought this one, however "bizarre", would be sufficient.
Well I don't have a favorite long as I can get it in my mouth have that oh so good eye contact and make it sloppy wet and toes curling im ok and trust the man will be to. Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
One of my favorite positions is with my dick in your mouth!
Whatever the position is, a lady saying she just has to have a taste of me.... Her statement is the ultimate turn on, and the BJ is a great conclusion.
there only needs to be one example to show that a statement is not completely true.
i could have given another, but just thought this one, however "bizarre", would be sufficient. Originally Posted by pmdelites
LOL
Faves, huh?
1. She's on her back with her head dangling off the edge. My hands are wrapped around her breasts and I'm watching my dick sliding down her throat.

2. Standing in front of her while she's on her knees. Smacking my dick on her face before watching her work her magic.

Both are sans condom and unless they're CiM why bother?