Retiring from the Hobby

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's great, seeker7. I wish you tons of Irish luck with your new love and life. We'll miss you.

Do we do over/under on fucktards?

Wakeup, a ruling please. Originally Posted by dearhunter
If they start a thread about it in coed of course.
Congratulations seeker7.
  • Molay
  • 10-26-2012, 03:24 PM
It is very difficult to retire from this hobby. Good luck in this endeavor and congratulations on your good fortune!
Good luck to you, man! I hope she's a good thing for you!
Good luck, as long as you aren't making the mistake Nick did.
You'll be back. And when you come back, be embarrassed for yourself, and don't act like everything is everything, because we'll remember your post here.
My guess, the special person is a provider he met. My guess, he will be back broken hearted. My guess, he may not admit it. I give it two months. But to be fair, best of luck, honestly hope i am wrong, but....
I have met someone that has become very special to me, so I will no longer need this site. I have met some truly nice people through ECCIE, so best of luck to everyone. Originally Posted by seeker7
Hopefully, you have figured out that you are special to that someone.
yes well..people don't stay "special" forever
Sarunga,

I truly hope you are right. We are in a little rough patch right now. Communication is mostly one way from me to her. I hope to hear from her soon.

Thanks for your concern.
Sarunga,

I truly hope you are right. We are in a little rough patch right now. Communication is mostly one way from me to her. I hope to hear from her soon.

Thanks for your concern. Originally Posted by seeker7
I'll revise my guestimate. 30 days tops. Mr. Seeker a piece of advice, Dont dive in head first in unknown waters, the water may be very shallow. It hurts.
It is very difficult to retire from this hobby. Good luck in this endeavor and congratulations on your good fortune! Originally Posted by Molay
Yup people complain when you can't get into see a provider but when you try to get out of the hobby it's difficult .
Good luck seeker
...I am in a little rough patch right now. Communication is mostly one way from me to her. I hope to hear from her soon..... Originally Posted by seeker7
True love just warms my heart.