Let’s just be honest.... Here’s the truth Fake Review

When I said cameras I have 2 one that faces the parking lot were my cars are which proves I did not chase him and one in my living room that faces the door entry that caught his voice yelling at me and shows him at my door saying he will beat me up and take everything etc and the front door also shows me just standing there as he left
Sorry I’m typing this on my phone so some words may not come out correct Originally Posted by SkylarLove
Thanks for clearing that up and I understand. I know how difficult it can be to type on the phone, especially when you're typing fast and trying to type up a lot.

I definitely have to give you credit for being honest and up-front about the whole camera/surveillance issue. As you wrote, other providers have it too in their incalls...they just don't mention it. You're right that hotels have surveillance cameras so if you're visiting a provider at her hotel, you're going to be recorded. In the end, I respect that you have these cameras for your safety and it's just up to each guy's risk tolerance levels if he feels comfortable meeting you or not.
Off topic I just came on this post to say I'd still see her and drop the green off prior to and leave at the agreed time. But I never plan days in advance and there for I guess is why she doesn't answer my pms when I can/ want to see her (my fault I guess)
Okay I wasn’t going to respond at all due to I don’t indulge in negativity but I’m tired
Here’s what happened (the truth)
We met at exactly 1:50pm for what was suppose to be 30mins, when he came in he asked to use the restroom no biggie. He is only in there for a second or two which was kind of weird but I figured he was just cleaning off. So when he returns back everything goes smoothly he was acting pretty weird wanting to take pictures before even starting anything which kind of freaked me out but I continued because I really don’t judge people. Everything went smooth and he really enjoyed his time, while we were into things he stated damn baby I’m a need the whole hour and I replied OK. So when we continued everything still went fine until the end. After we were done I got him a towel to clean up and I stepped into the restroom which is when I noticed that he had sat the donation in the restroom I Count and realize he was short of our hour agreement. When I told him that he was short he replied well that’s all I brought with me and that’s when I reply well babe why did you say that you wanted to stay an hour and you knew that you did not have the money to cover the additional 30 minutes and that’s when shit hit the fan he started to say bitch you just a hoe you think I am really going to pay you all that money and you don’t work. He continued on calling me different names trying to belittle me and I just told him I’ll be a hoe we can just go to the ATM and you can give me what you owe me. He said I’m not giving you shit and started to walk out to get out of my house everyone knows there’s multiple locks so he couldn’t get out fast enough that’s when I told him so you’re just gonna rob me and take what’s rightfully mine and that’s when he replied bitch I’ll beat you up and take everything in here and that’s when I said well let me call my brother since you’re threatening me he then replies hoe i’ll stop your career I know all the admin‘s and I replied OK just give me my money by this time he has my door unlocked and he’s on his way outside I literally just stood in front of my front door and watched him leave. Never did I once threaten him nor did I chase him down in my car anyone who has seen me before knows what kind of car I drive because I tell you to park right next to my car. You guys can believe what you want but I know it’s true and so does he which is the reason why I got a text message yesterday from him apologizing saying that he would reach out and get the review removed after finding out that I had cameras in my living room which shows that he is in the wrong and he did all the things wrong anyone who knows me knows I never clock watch and plenty of guys have went over I and they fix the problem. You guys can believe what you want but as I stated this is the truth and now that he knows that I have footage of him showing out he is trying to get the review removed and he has sent me at least four different text messages to apologize and say he was just having a bad day. I have all the proof but I care less to continue to prove my point to you guys . Now some of you guys that are on that review saying that you have made me is a complete lie if you have met me and had a bad experience with me why did you not write me out a review and let the rest of the world now you know why because it’s lies. I do not use old pictures I will personally put a video of myself up if anyone can point me how to do it to prove that I don’t use fake photos and my smile is damn near perfect anyone who has seen me knows my smile is one of my biggest assets. You guys can continue to try to belittle me but now I see why certain guys don’t get seen. Yes I am at fault for not being a bitch and watching the clock and asking for all my Money upfront even when he said he wanted to stay an hour when we originally agreed to 30 minutes I should have stopped him and told him to give me the money now so I do take fault on some occasion Now that is the story and the truth you can believe it or not I really don’t care I know what happened and so does he which is why he’s texting me now to try and apologize and bring me the rest of the money which I no longer want it’s not about money it’s about respect so you guys on this board can say and do whatever you like it will not affect me and I would not feed into any negativity thank you for reading and have a blessed day I will

Skylar Originally Posted by SkylarLove
There are always two sides to a story like this, and like always, the truth is somewhere in between.

The problem with sites like this is, because you cannot post private communications or pics/video confirmation of who is telling the truth. Everyone but the two parties are going to be in the dark, but there are always those that will blindly take sides because they get told what to think.

No matter what they say, there is not one person on this or any board that can end your provider career or a guy's hobby. It is a fact that there are guys that suck up to the Eccie staff for possible future favors of abstinence from the rules and the staff suck up to certain members that give them benefits as well. Other than temporary ban you to fuck with you, the staff here cannot do anything to anyone as far as the hobby goes, especially a provider because all they have control over is board access. Besides, they have already taken the away your ability to place ads and answer ISO requests, so IF someone knows the admins, who gives a shit?

A bad review never kills your business, hell, there are providers who have several negative reviews and I am sure their phones are still ringing. You do not need to prove anything. Unfounded accusations are just the drama this board is known for and the cliques repeat it as much as possible. All you can do as a provider is provide the best service you can to all that choose to spend their time and money on you and doing so will land you continued repeat business in the future.
My issue is... not the fact that you have cameras but apparently you showed another client video of another client that is beyond unprofessional and just flat out wrong...

You said you don’t want sexual pictures showing your face... But you willingly showed a client video of another client.That could lead to who knows what... even if the guy was an asshole or not.
This is a lot of bullshit to digest and categorically correct. Here goes.

Okay I wasn’t going to respond at all due to I don’t indulge in negativity but I’m tired
Here’s what happened (the truth)
We met at exactly 1:50pm for what was suppose to be 30mins, when he came in he asked to use the restroom no biggie.

Factually untrue. I have entire text thread stating otherwise, and will post for transparency.

He is only in there for a second or two which was kind of weird but I figured he was just cleaning off. So when he returns back everything goes smoothly he was acting pretty weird wanting to take pictures before even starting anything which kind of freaked me out but I continued because I really don’t judge people.

It's weird that you would be weirded out by something YOU AGREED TO SEE ME AND UPCHARGE FOR.

Everything went smooth and he really enjoyed his time, while we were into things he stated damn baby I’m a need the whole hour and I replied OK. So when we continued everything still went fine until the end.

Lie. The text thread I will post will prove otherwise.

After we were done I got him a towel to clean up and I stepped into the restroom which is when I noticed that he had sat the donation in the restroom I Count and realize he was short of our hour agreement. When I told him that he was short he replied well that’s all I brought with me and that’s when I reply well babe why did you say that you wanted to stay an hour and you knew that you did not have the money to cover the additional 30 minutes and that’s when shit hit the fan he started to say bitch you just a hoe you think I am really going to pay you all that money and you don’t work.

Another lie. She works at a hospital, and we made a joke about her being an actual head doctor.

He continued on calling me different names trying to belittle me and I just told him I’ll be a hoe we can just go to the ATM and you can give me what you owe me. He said I’m not giving you shit and started to walk out to get out of my house everyone knows there’s multiple locks so he couldn’t get out fast enough that’s when I told him so you’re just gonna rob me and take what’s rightfully mine and that’s when he replied bitch I’ll beat you up and take everything in here and that’s when I said well let me call my brother since you’re threatening me he then replies hoe i’ll stop your career I know all the admin‘s and I replied OK just give me my money by this time he has my door unlocked and he’s on his way outside I literally just stood in front of my front door and watched him leave.

Yet ANOTHER LIE. SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING? If you watched me leave, you wouldn't have had time to record me.

Never did I once threaten him nor did I chase him down in my car anyone who has seen me before knows what kind of car I drive because I tell you to park right next to my car. You guys can believe what you want but I know it’s true and so does he which is the reason why I got a text message yesterday from him apologizing saying that he would reach out and get the review removed after finding out that I had cameras in my living room which shows that he is in the wrong and he did all the things wrong anyone who knows me knows I never clock watch and plenty of guys have went over I and they fix the problem.

Yet ANOTHER LIE. SHE NEVER MENTIONED HAVING CAMERAS IN HER HOME, BUT THANKS FOR LETTING FUTURE HOBBYISTS KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

You guys can believe what you want but as I stated this is the truth and now that he knows that I have footage of him showing out he is trying to get the review removed and he has sent me at least four different text messages to apologize and say he was just having a bad day.

THE BOLDEST LIE OF THEM ALL. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I COMMUNICATE WITH YOU EVER AFTER THE BULLSHIT THAT YOU PLAYED A HAND IN CREATING!?

I have all the proof but I care less to continue to prove my point to you guys . Now some of you guys that are on that review saying that you have made me is a complete lie if you have met me and had a bad experience with me why did you not write me out a review and let the rest of the world now you know why because it’s lies. I do not use old pictures I will personally put a video of myself up if anyone can point me how to do it to prove that I don’t use fake photos and my smile is damn near perfect anyone who has seen me knows my smile is one of my biggest assets. You guys can continue to try to belittle me but now I see why certain guys don’t get seen. Yes I am at fault for not being a bitch and watching the clock and asking for all my Money upfront even when he said he wanted to stay an hour when we originally agreed to 30 minutes

BY HER OWN ADMISSION, WE AGREED TO 30 MINS. NOT SURE WHERE THE RESPONSIBILITY LIES WITH ME.

I should have stopped him and told him to give me the money now so I do take fault on some occasion Now that is the story and the truth you can believe it or not I really don’t care I know what happened and so does he which is why he’s texting me now to try and apologize and bring me the rest of the money which I no longer want it’s not about money it’s about respect so you guys on this board can say and do whatever you like it will not affect me and I would not feed into any negativity thank you for reading and have a blessed day I will

Skylar Originally Posted by SkylarLove
I don't know where this story eventually settles, but a couple of things..

I basically believe Skylar's account, but I have heard more from her, so that is to be expected. in your review thread, I posed the question(s) about your leaving the donation in the restroom, and your taking pics.. both of those seemed weird to me, and likely bias me away from the rest of your narrative.

but here is a chance to explain.. why would you leave a donation in the restroom? you said you always do that.. bizarre. maybe you have a good reason, like you go in to check for someone hiding, then drop the cash there.. maybe it is harder for her to snatch up and run out the door? there has to be something.

you say here that she agreed beforehand, and upcharged you for pics? way different from what she said. your account makes more sense.

she said you basically texted and apologized, that you would pay the fee difference later.. that doesn't pass my personal smell test. that would require a 180 degree turn from your initial position, and a huge Mea Culpa.. I don't believe that you sent such texts.
why would you leave a donation in the restroom? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It is common practice, at least outside Dallas. That way there's no direct transaction.
I don't know where this story eventually settles, but a couple of things..

I basically believe Skylar's account, but I have heard more from her, so that is to be expected. in your review thread, I posed the question(s) about your leaving the donation in the restroom, and your taking pics.. both of those seemed weird to me, and likely bias me away from the rest of your narrative.

but here is a chance to explain.. why would you leave a donation in the restroom? you said you always do that.. bizarre. maybe you have a good reason, like you go in to check for someone hiding, then drop the cash there.. maybe it is harder for her to snatch up and run out the door? there has to be something.

you say here that she agreed beforehand, and upcharged you for pics? way different from what she said. your account makes more sense.

she said you basically texted and apologized, that you would pay the fee difference later.. that doesn't pass my personal smell test. that would require a 180 degree turn from your initial position, and a huge Mea Culpa.. I don't believe that you sent such texts. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I always ask to use the restroom after the initial pleasantries because:

1) I wash my hands before we're about to start the session
2) I "take care of business" here
3) guarantees my safety

In her PM reply to my ISO, she listed her rates, and the upcharge was for the pics and vids she says she was "weird" about taking

You are correct, I have had ZERO COMMUNICATION with her since the last text I sent about me arriving.

Check the other site for full transparency.
always two sides....

its a story of two people that did not mesh well, miscommunications and assumptions.

I have considered a ring doorbell but fear guys will freak out, anyone who knows me also knows they never have to knock bc I want to get to the door before my dog goes stupid. From a providers perspective, If i get raped or robbed I want an image of the guy so I can make an effective report. I understand the guys view as well but if you stick with respective providers then you have no issue. Lets stick with the general rule of no cams in the bathroom or bedroom and all will be well.
always two sides....

its a story of two people that did not mesh well, miscommunications and assumptions.

I have considered a ring doorbell but fear guys will freak out, anyone who knows me also knows they never have to knock bc I want to get to the door before my dog goes stupid. From a providers perspective, If i get raped or robbed I want an image of the guy so I can make an effective report. I understand the guys view as well but if you stick with respective providers then you have no issue. Lets stick with the general rule of no cams in the bathroom or bedroom and all will be well. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
There isn't "two sides" in this scenario.

There's what I said happened (with evidence) and her doing damage control. I've corrected every lie she has attempted to make truth.

WE agreed to a specific request, WE agreed to a specific time for said request. WE went over agreed time.

She leaves out the part where I SHOWED HER I DELETED THE PHOTOS AND VIDEO, CONVENIENTLY, AS WELL AS THE PART ABOUT MAKING THREATS ON MY LIFE.

(edit By Staff - Private communications are not to be posted)

I have no reason to falsify anything that I have previously said. She let good dick get in the way of being on top of her business.

It's a simple as that.

Whatever gets said after this, I do not give a fuck.

I'm only posting this and the evidence because like I said in my review, she recorded me at her gate because she wouldn't unblock the 1 way entrance unless she felt confident I deleted what we did in our session.
Oh hell no you didn't just post all that info smfh.

I don't report, I just decide. Both parties need to screen!!! Skylar has a lot of yes reviews so l would be good with that info.

Just wondering skylar...what method did you use to screen freak?

Thanks, T
Classy you post all my information of course you would erase the other messages before posting them
Yes I agreed to photos for extra but you never said ok I’ll do that or let me know that you agreed to everything you just said hhr
If I did all those things were is your proof?
I actually have proof
And fyi I do work at a hospital many have seen me fresh off work so that’s irrelevant
My issue is... not the fact that you have cameras but apparently you showed another client video of another client that is beyond unprofessional and just flat out wrong...

You said you don’t want sexual pictures showing your face... But you willingly showed a client video of another client.That could lead to who knows what... even if the guy was an asshole or not. Originally Posted by 7aurelius
He didn’t see footage of the client you can hear him yelling and I showed him were I was just standing at door since he said I chased him down
I thought it wasnt allowed to post info like that?! you just posted her address for the community to see and that is a safety hazzard. I have no dog in this fight but that is alarming!
looks like there are 2 important points, still unresolved.

1. did he agree (in fact, ask) while in session, to extend to an hour?

2. did she hop in her car and block the exit? I had thought that didn't happen, but that was when I thought it allegedly occurred as part of the demand for the difference in funds. now I read it may have been to force and ensure the photos to be deleted. that is a new twist.