Ladies, How Do You Remember Clients?

I have a good memory

Its just short
Durango, maybe I need to spark your memory....

....with my mouth!

he he he

I may not remember every face...but bet I remember what the top of your head looks like!

lmao

if they don't remember you, you haven't fucked them well enough!!!
I have a very good memory, but I also always mark them in my phone with (their name) in addition to something they shared with me or a personal observance of my own that will spark my memory. Now if I was a real high volume provider, I'll admit it would be much more difficult for me recollect everyone. REGULARS ROCK!!!!!
GiddyUpCasey had a system that scared the hell out of me.

She kept 3x5 index cards with all sorts of personal data on each client.

She had a lot of cards.

Always wondered what she did with those when she left town.

That's one of the biggest reasons why services like P411, having a hobby email and a hobby phone number are all so important.
There is another provider that keeps a note book with names and numbers. The list also shows the amount of cash she received. I found a slip of paper she dropped with a clients name and phone number and that he was the friend of --------- another client who was on the school board and a lawyer.
GiddyUpCasey had a system that scared the hell out of me.

She kept 3x5 index cards with all sorts of personal data on each client.

She had a lot of cards.

Always wondered what she did with those when she left town.

That's one of the biggest reasons why services like P411, having a hobby email and a hobby phone number are all so important. Originally Posted by LazurusLong

There is another provider that keeps a note book with names and numbers. The list also shows the amount of cash she received. I found a slip of paper she dropped with a clients name and phone number and that he was the friend of --------- another client who was on the school board and a lawyer. Originally Posted by tucson

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOT good! Let's be honest; most ladies have to have reminders, some sort of code they use somewhere, the safest place probably being a password-protected encrypted online stash, but a written record that could out the "real world" identity of gentlemen who have families and careers to protect is a HUGE mistake! And to note dollar amounts and other private info with the names?
Hi Caitie Mae. Remember me????????????????????? lmao still.

I will ask that people bear in mind this was my second visit in three days. So, I knew what I was getting in to. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Don't you think it's about time we freshened up that memory?
I'd love to see the companion thread started by a lady--"Gentlemen, what do you do to make yourself memorable to a lady?"
Ah yes.
I keep a detailed book that has every form of contact client has used,
If he is married or single, race, hair color, dick size (gotta know what type of condoms to keep in stock), car brand & plate #, DL #, session preference, session length & pay (plus tips & or involved costs), gas mileage for appt, provider references, birthmarks, line of work or job locale ect....

Isn't that the BEST way to run your hooker biz, keep repeat clients & cover your own ass? ಠ_ಠ
_______
|/ |
| (_)
| \ | /
| |
| / \
|
___ |___
Good to see you post again Angie.

Your post explains why I don't hobby as frequently as I want.
To protect my identity - I have to:
hire another woman to pose as my wife
dye my hair
spend a week with a tortuous penis extender
rent a car
get a false DL
add fake birthmark
change jobs
and move to another city

when all thats done, I don't care what info she has, but damn, hobbying ain't easy!
I'd love to see the companion thread started by a lady--"Gentlemen, what do you do to make yourself memorable to a lady?" Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Nothing.

It's nice to be remembered, but what I did while with a lady was because I wanted to do it, not to help her remember me. I preferred to be remembered, if at all, for me rather than for some artificial thing I did. And I usually avoided flowers or gifts or other things that might suggest "real-life date" because it seemed somewhat inconsistent with the boundaries and risked one or both slowly drifting past those boundaries. Being remembered is not a good thing if it's due to stalking. (Although the risk must be relatively low, or fewer ladies would suggest gifts or flowers in their showcases or websites.)

Among ladies I saw only once or twice, I suspect 10% or less would remember me two years later; mostly because something different to me caught her attention more than it did for her "sisters under the sheets." WALDT applies to the ladies as well; most clients will be memorable to some ladies they see, but still only a small percentage of all ladies they see. But that didn't bother me; it's nice to be remembered, but I don't need to have everyone remember me.

Among ladies I saw at least twenty times, I suspect 80% or more would remember me five years later. It's still WALDT for the ladies, but prolonged exposure puts a heavy thumb on the scales.
I'd love to see the companion thread started by a lady--"Gentlemen, what do you do to make yourself memorable to a lady?" Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Done.
Quality not quantity.
Any lady I have met will remember me as I bought the panties she was wearing when we first met. Ask her what I paid for them.