How I feel...

Shoot, I don't discriminate and don't understand those who do. Doesn't make sense to me at all.
NBA...what's that MrMonger
I mean would you really have that much fun with a racist? Originally Posted by SuperMario1
But NBA policy doesn't mean the person is a racist.

Why do just as many AA ladies have the same policy? Do they hate their own kind? A black racist?

Why do pimps not allow the girls they own to se AA men? Do they hate all other AA men?

Shoot, I don't discriminate and don't understand those who do. Doesn't make sense to me at all. Originally Posted by mercianna
You don't have to understand, and it doesn't have to make sense, its their right. There could be countless reasons. But you should realize the same rights you have that allow you to see anybody you want, are the same rights that allow to them to see who they do and don't.

I am all for a ladies rights.

Her body

Her rules.

And thank god its that way. For the ladies sake.

NBA...what's that MrMonger Originally Posted by DickEmDown

National Basketball Association.
National Basketball Association. Originally Posted by pyramider
Thought so...
This is how I feel when I have a fat play fund, click on Provider Ads - Dallas, see total hotness and scroll to the bottom of the ad to see:

NBA!!!

LMAO!

Edit: I posted this because its funny as hell not because I give a shit about NBAs -LOL- Originally Posted by MrMonger
thats funny..been there an feel the same way, doesn't bother me at all..meet a few who claim to be nba..guess my good looks an charm won them over im a natural born ladies man..yeah right!!lol
Why wouldnt I have fun fucking a racist?! Grudge fucks are the best!

I mean would you really have that much fun with a racist? Originally Posted by SuperMario1
LOL, Im not 100% sure but I think its contagious!

NBA...what's that MrMonger Originally Posted by DickEmDown
LOL, Im not 100% sure but I think its contagious! Originally Posted by MrMonger
Contagious Nah each day passes those who have it are being cured with a drug called benjamin
You're so silly, Willie. ))