Condom head ???

Yes .... why they dont care about safety Originally Posted by OrallyGifted
I care very much about safety. But I wont go see a CBJ lady. Saying if you see BBBJ lady means you don't care is ridiculous. Of course there are risks, but in my opinion they are so small that I am not going to worry about them. I don't buy the hype. With as many BBBJ's that go on around here it's a wonder any of us are still breathing. I put it right up there with the mad cow scare that was going to kill every body and the Y2k and the bird flu and the mayans. Its all bullshit in my book.

I know of a great party this next weekend and it would be a great time. But if get in a vehicle and drive to it there is a chance I could get in a wreck and put myself in danger. I better sit in my house the rest of my life and not have any fun. All because of a small risk that I'm not willing to take.

Fuck that, I'm gonna party my balls off.... In her mouth....without a condom!
Well if they see my videos u can tell its great.....
Some guys prefer a bj in a session. The difference between cbj and bbbj is significant.

From what I have read, the receiver of the bj has risk, but not as much as the giver. From the hobbyist's perspective, why not? I understand why the provider would prefer the condom.

Plus it depends on the condom, some are better for that than others. I have had CBJs where I could barely tell anything was happening. I am not trying to sound mean, from what I read some people on this site have a harder time keeping junior excited. If you can barely feel the action, CBJs are useless.

If you have a hobbyist that specifically wants a bj, why would he want cbj? I am not saying that is right, but just giving you a different perspective. Originally Posted by what the hell
  • L.A.
  • 02-07-2014, 09:06 AM
Well if they see my videos u can tell its great..... Originally Posted by OrallyGifted
I've seen your videos and you're obviously skilled.....but there is a relatively safe level of intimacy that is missing with a cbj....no matter how good it's just not the same.
There's a big difference in the feel between a bbbj and a cbj. There's little added risk per about every legitimate study done so I'll opt for the bbbj provider every time. CBJ is a 100% deal breaker for me regardless of any other positives a provider has... That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
One time we were taught in a safe sex class to do DATY over a piece of saran wrap.
Ive upgraded now... & i never wear that when i meet
  • L.A.
  • 10-24-2018, 07:19 AM
Ive upgraded now... & i never wear that when i meet Originally Posted by OrallyGifted
I'm not complaining but wondering why the change of heart on something you seemed so dead set against?
I'm not complaining but wondering why the change of heart on something you seemed so dead set against? Originally Posted by L.A.
Money is the most likely reason.
  • BLM69
  • 10-24-2018, 08:36 AM
Money is the most likely reason. Originally Posted by rcinokc
X2, nothing wrong with that
She bumped her 4yr old thread
  • dgc92
  • 10-24-2018, 10:52 AM
Well, we were obviously all burning with curiosity, she had to let us know. I personally have thought about this no less than 15 times a day the last 4 years, which is even more impressive since I've only been on this board for 6 months.
Ive upgraded now... & i never wear that when i meet Originally Posted by OrallyGifted
4 and a 1/2 years later...
  • dgc92
  • 10-24-2018, 01:07 PM
Dudes, corona's right! How did we miss that?
  • BLM69
  • 10-24-2018, 02:57 PM
Dudes, corona's right! How did we miss that? Originally Posted by dgc92
The real question is, who reads through all the pages to bump a old thread? This thread was probably in page 100 something
The real question is, who reads through all the pages to bump a old thread? This thread was probably in page 100 something Originally Posted by BLM69
She bumped her own thread.