Encounter: Abby: Unfortunately not what you thought :-(

Originally Posted by SpringFest
Probably more accurate
I have seen Abby a few times over the years. She has always been a damn good time, straightforward nympho. .
I have seen Abby a few times over the years. She has always been a damn good time, straightforward nympho. . Originally Posted by Kittchat12
I have seen her many times also. Sometimes we shower, sometimes she pounces me. I am always clean and freshly showered. She is not your college age Betty, but she will out the Boop the F@$K outta you. Take in like a champ CIP/CIM and she has literally asked me how many times do I want to come today so she can maximize attention. Most for me is 2, but she damn tried for a 3rd but ran out of time.

Abby always worth the $$ for the visit. One of the best bang for your buck out there.

GT
Probably more accurate
Originally Posted by BoneHome777
Abby is super sweet her pictures are definitely her face but the body is photoshopped. More. She is sexy but not your typical small studio woman. Abby has hips and an ass. Her service is great, I almost enjoy our conversation more than our playtime. Every studio photoshops the crap out of the photos, so I don't know why so many guys act surprised.

With all that said sorry you didn't have a good time with her.
Originally Posted by SpringFest

And for the record, I had a very nice time with Abby and would love to see her again, but I don't do Sunflower.
  • jkk
  • 12-12-2023, 01:42 PM
This could make her retired with only simps defending her.
This could make her retired with only simps defending her. Originally Posted by jkk
Looks to me you are the real simp in this thread, jkk.

Looks to me there are more pro Abby fans than BS posters

Also it seems OP did not do great a great job on the homework, reading reviews, asking for info on PMs like most seasoned mongers, and now tries to find a justification. The review reads like yes to me.

Abby , with her expanded menu is well liked ,she is special and quite a good deal , so if he wanted something different and fell for the photoshoped pics, like a newb , it should be a learning experience.

WALDT.
  • jkk
  • 12-12-2023, 04:03 PM
LoL

And for the record, I had a very nice time with Abby and would love to see her again, but I don't do Sunflower. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
She is late 30s. MILF. Provides good service. I would see her again.
OP

Read this guide on how to spot promoters:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2947430
I have seen Abby several times, and enjoy each visit immensely.

She is a good solid fuck, and can take a big dick.

She speaks good English, and I have always enjoyed the pillow talk with her.
She has told me several funny stories about her life.
Ask her about the 80 year old guy that they have to help up the stairs, that still
comes for sessions. She has a good story about him.

I am just a little bit of a shallow guy, I guess, when it comes to this stuff.
I prefer beauty, over convo, and when Nana is in town, she is the only one that I
will spend my money on. She literally takes my breath away, and leaves me shaking my
head in awe.

Abby is a bigger girl, and more average looking, but she is still a good visit.
I genuinely like her.

Her pics on the site are heavily photo shopped. You can tell it's her in the eyes, but her face is not that attractive.
Looks to me you are the real simp in this thread, jkk.

Looks to me there are more pro Abby fans than BS posters

Also it seems OP did not do great a great job on the homework, reading reviews, asking for info on PMs like most seasoned mongers, and now tries to find a justification. The review reads like yes to me.

Abby , with her expanded menu is well liked ,she is special and quite a good deal , so if he wanted something different and fell for the photoshoped pics, like a newb , it should be a learning experience.

WALDT. Originally Posted by CalvinK
+1
I have seen Abby several times, and enjoy each visit immensely.

She is a good solid fuck, and can take a big dick.

She speaks good English, and I have always enjoyed the pillow talk with her.
She has told me several funny stories about her life.
Ask her about the 80 year old guy that they have to help up the stairs, that still
comes for sessions. She has a good story about him.

I am just a little bit of a shallow guy, I guess, when it comes to this stuff.
I prefer beauty, over convo, and when Nana is in town, she is the only one that I
will spend my money on. She literally takes my breath away, and leaves me shaking my
head in awe.

Abby is a bigger girl, and more average looking, but she is still a good visit.
I genuinely like her.

Her pics on the site are heavily photo shopped. You can tell it's her in the eyes, but her face is not that attractive. Originally Posted by Let's Go!