Fantastic Business Idea!

I think I'd rather get my hair cut by a professional barber and my BCD needs taken care of by a professional sex worker. This blended experience sounds kind of chancy. Why ruin a good blow job with a bad hair cut or a good hair cut with a bad blow job. It's hard enough getting either one in one place, never mind both.
Jeez people...it's just a joke. Just got kinda bored and wanted to see how creative people could get
Any providers that are professional stylists would be a treat if you could go to them as a one-stop-shop. Having a sexy woman's hands in my hair always gets me going and wishing I could bend them over after the shampoo. Floyd's is great typically for my type of women, too.

Ahh, if only (or if you are, let me know!)
Hell, I'm bald.
I cracked up so hard at this. great idea though. they could even wear those barber shop quartet hats....and that's all. it definitely got my funny bone working. how about an adult ice cream shop? some hot girl serving you ice cream or dessert, naked of course. . THINK OF THE POSSIBLITIES!!!!!!
^^^ mmmmmm all the personal and extra tasty ice cream dishes she could allow,you to eat the ice cream from and off of with extra whipped cream and chocolate sauce...mmm mmm good
Sounds like a great idea. The sign on the door would read: Cum on in!
...till you get home and your wife tastes the hot fudge on your lips. Then, it's, "Aw, HELL no". Next thing, you're explaining it to the EMT.
I think you'd be surprised at how many ladies have been to cosmetology school. It's a great idea. Just don't know how a girl could screen for something like that.