Top Providers w/ Most Reviews List..where is it?

Shows what they know, we're just clearing the competition for the hot chicks by sending all the fucking losers their way!
Did they spam you yet SL? They only post to get responses and then spam those that respind and the excuse is that they thought you were interested. Originally Posted by Whispers
I get special discount coupons! I'm saving all of them for when they get a midget hooker!
  • gfx
  • 11-02-2013, 12:59 PM
DUH! {BLONDE MOMENT} That's why they call you Candi, because you are sweet!
DUH! {BLONDE MOMENT} That's why they call you Candi, because you are sweet! Originally Posted by gfx

How do you do it? LOL
I get special discount coupons! I'm saving all of them for when they get a midget hooker! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Extreme couponers :Eccie Edition.

"I got $700 worth of sex and a year supply of cocktail sauce for $0.27!"

"I got $700 worth of sex and a year supply of cocktail sauce for $0.27!" Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

I don't care what the say about you... THAT was fucking funny
DUH! {BLONDE MOMENT} That's why they call you Candi, because you are sweet! Originally Posted by gfx

Careful Candi........

She has a Pimp Stick in her other hand!
Thank you Whispers for the warning...
That why I started my first response how I did. Girls who are new or dont know what they are doing I HIGHLY suggest working with a good agency, hand downs an agency taught me many things when I was new that have me living very cushy now. BUT once you know what your doing with screening and professionalism, no to me having an agency IS the same a having a pimp. No thank you on that...

However being in the hobby a few years, GFX just definitely seems so stay ahead of the curve. Im on alot of sites (some that not everyone uses) and I see them working their magic all over, good for them! Its Not FOR me...but they're dong they're thing and see the importance of satisfying their clientele. Just sayin
If by ahead of the curve you mean spamming multiple forums, in multiple cities? Then they are way ahead of the curve. Personally I find it nauseating!

"I got $700 worth of sex and a year supply of cocktail sauce for $0.27!" Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Maybe you can trade that for a cell phone that works?
Thank you Whispers for the warning...
That why I started my first response how I did. Girls who are new or dont know what they are doing I HIGHLY suggest working with a good agency, hand downs an agency taught me many things when I was new that have me living very cushy now. BUT once you know what your doing with screening and professionalism, no to me having an agency IS the same a having a pimp. No thank you on that...

However being in the hobby a few years, GFX just definitely seems so stay ahead of the curve. Im on alot of sites (some that not everyone uses) and I see them working their magic all over, good for them! Its Not FOR me...but they're dong they're thing and see the importance of satisfying their clientele. Just sayin Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
I still haven't received by discount coupons Candi?
She's a bot!
Maybe you can trade that for a cell phone that works? Originally Posted by Still Looking
If I wanted one *shrug*.

Im beyond cell phones thats sooo last season.
Looks like your sig is from last season then?
Looks like your sig is from last season then? Originally Posted by noneofthisshit
Sure.