what's going on ???

Agreed with u victoria. Verification isn't just for providers. I also valid if the lady is legit or not. Dont want to be walking into a bad situation or one where it's just not what I expected. There are other sites but always felt like I could count on reviews from fellow hobbyists.
What about asking for hotel recommendations or restaurant recommendations from XX date to XX date? That would indicate you will be in the area then and PM from there?

It definitely makes it rough to exchange info if/when traveling but looks like folks will have to get a little more resourceful. And find out whose coming and going by others means. I won't say this site is useless but might not be quite as fun. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Vote libertarian.

can't we legalize it all and legalize weed and call it good? Tax the shit out the weed and use it to build roads and help schools like the states they've legalized it already. a blunt and a blowjob would solve a lot of people's problems. Originally Posted by bustaj
What about asking for hotel recommendations or restaurant recommendations from XX date to XX date? That would indicate you will be in the area then and PM from there? Originally Posted by The_baron
The ladies may announce when they will be visiting, but those posts must be cryptic and not give the appearance of an activity that can no longer be promoted. For example, one might ask for recommendations for good restaurants, places to visit, etc. while in town.

The guys may announce visiting girls either in here or the Men's Luounges. Again, be cryptic.
I’ve got all afternoon/evening to find something to do today, who wants to go on an adventure? PM me
Craziness about these laws
The ladies may announce when they will be visiting, but those posts must be cryptic and not give the appearance of an activity that can no longer be promoted. For example, one might ask for recommendations for good restaurants, places to visit, etc. while in town.

The guys may announce visiting girls either in here or the Men's Luounges. Again, be cryptic.
Originally Posted by scorpio31
When mentioning, are links and phone numbers allowed?
Vote libertarian. Originally Posted by The_baron
+1, and vote for non politicians. Someone commented to me the other day that if they made weed legal it would put half of the psychologists out of business. Might put half the medical community out of business. Would probably eliminate rape and mass shootings too. Some might think this is rediculous but when I'm stoned I have no problems.
What about asking for hotel recommendations or restaurant recommendations from XX date to XX date? That would indicate you will be in the area then and PM from there? Originally Posted by The_baron
@the_baron Scorpio31 beat me to it.
Throwing out exact dates would be a little too obvious tho.

The guys may announce visiting girls either in here or the Men's Lounges. Again, be cryptic.
Maybe "What's the weather like in Cedar Rapids around early November? What's there to do if you're stopping by 2 or 3 days?" **thinks to self lol...I dunno if that's cryptic enough **

When mentioning, are links and phone numbers allowed? Originally Posted by north65
Numbers and emails .... links not on public forums but in the more private forums I'll leave that to a mod (or admin) to answer.
  • piggy
  • 09-07-2019, 08:46 AM
Dont even know what other good sites are out there...always used this one. Other sites?
When mentioning, are links and phone numbers allowed? Originally Posted by north65
Posting links to the Eccie profiles of ladies who are visiting is allowed for the time being, but posting links to their personal websites or other links such as skip the games, sipsap, listcraler, etc., will not be allowed. You may also post her P411 profile number, but not a link.

If a lady published her phone number, you may post it.

Please keep in mind that being cryptic should be your frst goal, and posting links and pone numbers may not meet that objective.
Posting links to the Eccie profiles of ladies who are visiting is allowed for the time being, but posting links to their personal websites or other links such as skip the games, sipsap, listcraler, etc., will not be allowed. You may also post her P411 profile number, but not a link.

If a lady published her phone number, you may post it.

Please keep in mind that being cryptic should be your frst goal, and posting links and pone numbers may not meet that objective.
Thank you for the clarification.
I noticed no showcase on my page. Thought I was going crazy lol