Hmm. I'm curious. Can someone clue me in

Are there any spa's and/or studios, that hire white girls? I've been looking at the reviews and keeping an eye out around Houston for a while now.

I had a ton of fun at Vellagio years ago Originally Posted by eveonastick
Why?! On this green earth would you want to give a cut of your income to someone else?
Why?! On this green earth would you want to give a cut of your income to someone else? Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
Can't speak for Eve but why do any providers do it?
My guess is ease of operating and costs of doing business, overhead, advertising, less headaches with screening, answering questions etc. Basically eliminating alot of the things that alot of providers seems to complain about on a regular basis. Some can do all that, some would rather outsource the things they aren't so good at.
I think it depends shes also not from here she passports it come say wassup she resides in brazil maybe thats a factor.. But i don't know much about that world. Its to scary for me. I dont like the thought of me getting caught up cause some other ladies b.s ( they'd have to hope they already had her or shed recieve a trip to Lbj. Ijs). I commend those with the bravery to let someone else effect your freedom.
Can't speak for Eve but why do any providers do it?
My guess is ease of operating and costs of doing business, overhead, advertising, less headaches with screening, answering questions etc. Basically eliminating alot of the things that alot of providers seems to complain about on a regular basis. Some can do all that, some would rather outsource the things they aren't so good at. Originally Posted by boardman
Spas and Studios screen?
That makes some sense. She can come here for a few weeks out of the year and make bank. She doesn't have to do a lot of preliminary work, no announcing her arrival, no shelling out a bunch of cash setting up a venue, No NCNSs and all the other bullshit. She shows up, works her shift, tips out and goes home.

I started out hobbying in the studios. The talent was better than most independents at the time and the convenience was awesome. If you wanted to see a specific provider you might call and make an appointment but you could usually walk in and take your pick from number of smoking hot providers at places like Escapes.

What was the place that was behind Playmates just south of Bissonette? I think a woman by the name of Nina owned it. All her girls were eights or better in looks and attitude.
Spas and Studios screen? Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
I didn't say that.
I didn't say that. Originally Posted by boardman
Umm you did say less headaches with screening
I'm looking to set up a dungeon at a higher end spot, I've had arrangements before. Back when they were plentiful. I'm happy with Eccie and P411 ��
Fuck
Umm you did say less headaches with screening Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Today, 10:40 PM

Lots of different things gals have to screen for as independent operators Einstein. Main concern for a gal in a spa is LE. If the spa has an "agreement" it's a non issue. If you don't think that goes on you're dreaming. How long has 5806 been in business, 20 years at least? Even if not.the screening is done face to face and a smart gal can sniff it out. So, other issues are dudes trying to get away with shit or being assholes. A spa that handles their shit, including having an " agreement" will take care of that post haste and might even have backup. Yeah, some of the screening headaches are reduced.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-27-2019, 04:26 AM
I'm looking to set up a dungeon at a higher end spot, I've had arrangements before. Back when they were plentiful. I'm happy with Eccie and P411 �� Originally Posted by eveonastick
dungeon. sounds fun..
Spa’s aside, I’d love to know of an agency (or equivalent) with white girls (other than XO that is closed to new members). If you find it Eve please do let us know. I like agencies allot and can see why a girl would as well. Kind of like leasing office space with all the details taken care of for you by an assistant. And the latin agencies operating now screen as diligently if not more so than the indy’s I’ve seen.
An all (or mostly) white spa would rake in the dough. But who is brave enough in these new non-masculine, effeminate times to establish?
An all (or mostly) white spa would rake in the dough. But who is brave enough in these new non-masculine, effeminate times to establish? Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded

No response. No reality 😂