Spit swallow share? new pics!!

It's biology that makes us get old. No rules on growing up. LOL
It's biology that makes us get old. No rules on growing up. LOL Originally Posted by Cherokeechief

I may have to grow older, but I refuse to grow up!
It sure doesn't. 77 yrs here, but I still enjoy it. Just wish my can do could still keep up with my want to. Originally Posted by cboat
Now it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night. 72 here, but I think my tongue is a lot more educated than it was at 30. Originally Posted by mizurymule
I've got you both beat, but at least I still have a "hockey stick" as my first digit.
I think the hottest is some play followed by a swallow, let me finish on your face and in your mouth and see you collect it and play with it before swallowing. That said, I don’t expect working girls to swallow all the time, and unless I’m doing a long visit, like 2 hours, I can understand not wanting to shower and redo makeup for a qv.
I think the hottest is some play followed by a swallow, let me finish on your face and in your mouth and see you collect it and play with it before swallowing. That said, I don’t expect working girls to swallow all the time, and unless I’m doing a long visit, like 2 hours, I can understand not wanting to shower and redo makeup for a qv. Originally Posted by Wahooguy
Hey, if it all goes in the mouth, no need to shower.
Mmmm yall naking me hungry...lol

I think a cum kiss is hot..especially when shared threeways...hmmm mmmm

77 aint old baby!!
Old Age is all in your mind...and knees (lol) Originally Posted by DallasRain
We have shared a few times and it’s for sure going to happen again. It’s been too long Dallas