UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS ADMISSION SCANDAL

• Seedy
  • 07-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Gotta be honest, shit like this goes on at all universities. Sometimes it's who you know, not what you know. Or in the case of sup, who you blow. LMFAO
The universities have always had liberal leanings. My nephew's girlfriend goes to this university. She's going to be a doctor in a couple of years. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes. Liberal universities where people go and learn to be doctors.

And UTA doesn't have a medical school.
Yes. Liberal universities where people go and learn to be doctors.

And UTA doesn't have a medical school. Originally Posted by timpage
Actually Tim it is building one as we speak. It think the first class will be admitted next fall.
I love it..........you are standing side by side with Texas's top GOP leaders........people like Dewhurst and KB Hutchinson.....

Figures a left wingtard will stand up for corruption and cronyism........

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...A-Great-Leader

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...A-Great-Leader Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Give me a fucking break. It's a university, asshole.

Howcome you haven't blamed this on OBAMA?

You must be feeling the heat from a new rising star on the ASSHOLE side of the ECCIE aisle!
  • Old-T
  • 07-07-2014, 10:36 PM
I'm really glad I read this post. Two pages to find out some shocking news: politics and personal favoritism stretches its influence into university affairs--universities who's funding comes from the politicians. I never would have imagined such things! I am aghast!
The Story continues with this DMN report:

AUSTIN, Texas — Prominent University of Texas alumni and supporters on Monday rallied behind embattled President Bill Powers, who is under pressure to resign or possibly be fired when school regents meet later this week.
Powers has had a rocky relationship with Gov. Rick Perry and several members of the governor-appointed Board of Regents during his nine years leading the 50,000-student campus. While Powers has survived previous attempts to fire him, Chancellor Francisco Cigarroa told Powers last week he should announce he will leave by October or risk being fired on Thursday.

Powers countered with an offer to leave in June 2015.
Billionaire Houston trial lawyer Joe Jamail, one of the school’s top financial donors, said Powers called him after his conversation with Cigarroa and he told Powers not to quit.....
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state...ceful-exit.ece
Just now hopping on the story, are you Whirlyturd? I guess your pointy little ears perk up when you hear the words Rick Perry. You haven't shown or proven any SCANDAL here, Whirlyturd, though your SCREAMING HEADLINE DOES JUST THAT.

Lies, spin and stupidity.

The legislature will oust Hall, I believe, unless they cut some kind of deal today. On the horizon.

Thanks for keeping us updated!
Wow.

You really don't want a thread on this story do you?

Thanks for participating and keeping it going....

Here is what Kay Bailey Hutchinson said (as recently as 2 days ago) in defense of the scandal prone Powers.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...A-Great-Leader

Just now hopping on the story, are you Whirlyturd? I guess your pointy little ears perk up when you hear the words Rick Perry. You haven't shown or proven any SCANDAL here, Whirlyturd, though your SCREAMING HEADLINE DOES JUST THAT.

Lies, spin and stupidity.

The legislature will oust Hall, I believe, unless they cut some kind of deal today. On the horizon.

Thanks for keeping us updated! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, Whirlytard, you already posted that link.

KBH is a UT grad. She supports the school. Why the outrage?

Please define "Scandal Prone," another of your spin jobs.

And oh yeah, what is YOUR alma mater?
Whirlaway, in all seriousness you must not be from Texas. If you had grown up in the state as a lot of us have you would know that this is just Business As Usual. Absolutely nothing new. Stuff like this has been going on for years, we're just use to it.

And oh yeah, what is YOUR alma mater? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I heard that Trendy graduated from Idiotville State School and Detention Center. Is there any truth to that rumor?

Whirlaway, in all seriousness you must not be from Texas. If you had grown up in the state as a lot of us have you would know that this is just Business As Usual. Absolutely nothing new. Stuff like this has been going on for years, we're just use to it. Originally Posted by BigLouie
There is a whole lot of truth in that statement!
Tell that to the Houston Chronicle, DMN, Huffington Post, Texas Tribune, And Austin American Statesman, dailies from Texas' largest cities that have recently covered the story.................

What's your point ?

Whirlaway, in all seriousness you must not be from Texas. If you had grown up in the state as a lot of us have you would know that this is just Business As Usual. Absolutely nothing new. Stuff like this has been going on for years, we're just use to it. Originally Posted by BigLouie
What is YOUR point, Whirlyturd?

Seems like you can't understand how liberals and conservatives could possibly have attended and support the same university, or agree on anything.

You've got a screw loose, douchebag.
What is YOUR point, Whirlyturd? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
TrendingIdiot has a point? When in the hell did that ever occur?
Liberal - Conservative?????

I never framed the scandal in those terms....retarded reaction on your part to think it is.

What's your point?