A car ban in the works?

• DSK
  • 12-21-2015, 02:49 PM
The lesson you should lean is that you and your right wing friends should quit trying to spend trillions on ISIS and realize that you are way more likely to be killed by a drunk driver than ISIS....do you understand that this undermines your ISIS squealing? . We should ban ignorant fucks like you from oxygen is wtf we should do.

Fucking assholes like you and IFFy that think you are conservatives yet are willing to spend others money on security from something that is less likely to harm you than a lightening strike! Originally Posted by WTF
When the Muslims take over after their slow motion immigration invasion, then you will see what we were warning you about, your ingrate!!
A guns primary purpose is to fire a projectile, period. It is up to the holder of the weapon on where that bullet goes. Your entire premise is wrong.

How many times is a car used to kill INTENTIONALLY? How about adding in the accidents and mishandling like that crappy statistic that keeps floating back to the top.

Yep, we restrict ownership and use of cars (unless you're an illegal) but cars kill many more people than do guns and it is not even a right.

Yes, there is going to be more to this story. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
To drive a car you will need to pass a test, license the car, provide insurance. Any retard can buy a gun, and in Kansas carry it concealed.
To drive a car you will need to pass a test, license the car, provide insurance. Any retard can buy a gun, and in Kansas carry it concealed. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The a retard like YOU must own a gun store EKIM !! With YOUR gloryholes out back !
The a retard like YOU must own a gun store EKIM !! With YOUR gloryholes out back ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If you were twice as smart as you think you are, then you would be a moron.
If you were twice as smart as you think you are, then you would be a moron. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Says the JUNIOR world Champion Dingleberry picker ! Still hurting from your " INsignifaCUNT other's " departure leaving YOU holding all of the ball bags down at the 'holes ?
To drive a car you will need to pass a test, license the car, provide insurance. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Really? Is that what your mommy told you?
Really? Is that what your mommy told you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do you take a taxi wherever you go lexie? Or does your mommy still drive you?
To drive a car you will need to pass a test, license the car, provide insurance. Any retard can buy a gun, and in Kansas carry it concealed. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't think I've ever licensed a car. I have registered several over the years though, lol. Just saying.

Jim
I don't think I've ever licensed a car. I have registered several over the years though, lol. Just saying.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
now don't piss little Eva off, he may disable his account, then who would we pick on
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2015, 07:17 PM
When the Muslims take over after their slow motion immigration invasion, then you will see what we were warning you about, your ingrate!! Originally Posted by DSK

I'll be dead and gone and your old ass will be for sure!
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2015, 07:18 PM

Yea...how would you like to pay a fee every year on your guns!
  • DSK
  • 12-21-2015, 07:30 PM
I'll be dead and gone and your old ass will be for sure! Originally Posted by WTF
They say the mean ones live the longest so I believe I'll still be kicking long after you are gone, gramps!!!

All the cars i have owned in many states all had license plates on them. Don't care what you call them. For some reason they call it a drivers license also.
now don't piss little Eva off, he may disable his account, then who would we pick on Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Don;t worry hillbilly, I will be here kicking your dumb ass around for you.
Don;t worry hillbilly, I will be here kicking your dumb ass around for you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you and what army?

they wrote a song about you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qJw1eZj_HA