LeBron and James Hardin Apologize to China. WTF

Originally Posted by WTF
Hey, I know the Political Forum is the wild west of eccie & you guys might have beef, but damn this gif is funny as hell.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2019, 02:28 PM
That is winn dixie (formally Rey Rey) running from Luke (who is banned) when Luke showed up in the HEB parking lot to whip winn dixie (Rey, Rey) ass.

See construction thread . wtf doesnt know how to count there either!

You think Iam Rey?? What a dumbass!
That is winn dixie (formally Rey Rey) running from Luke (who is banned) when Luke showed up in the HEB parking lot to whip winn dixie (Rey, Rey) ass.

Originally Posted by WTF

as usual WTF is wrong. Luke Wyatt isn't banned. his year plus ban expired some time ago and he had the staff disable his account.

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=328492
Hey, I know the Political Forum is the wild west of eccie & you guys might have beef, but damn this gif is funny as hell. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

but what would boardman say?

BAHHAHAAA
China has money the NBA and its athletes want - and when China threatens to withhold its money - silver and the athletes are on their knees begging for their allowance.
Craven suck up to Xi for money.

NBA prostitution. Originally Posted by oeb11
They like being rich and "woke".
Fucking DPST assholes - though LeBron did make a good point with the white guy running the NBA saying essentially that they all needed to be on the same page with their public statements because it is a little confusing.

I don't see the appeal of the NBA to China. They have had exactly two players that I can remember in the league over the last few decades.
They like being rich and "woke".
Fucking DPST assholes - though LeBron did make a good point with the white guy running the NBA saying essentially that they all needed to be on the same page with their public statements because it is a little confusing.

I don't see the appeal of the NBA to China. They have had exactly two players that I can remember in the league over the last few decades. Originally Posted by friendly fred

basketball is getting popular in china. they do have tall players in china.

football.. not too popular.
Yeah is Freedom a bad word now ????
  • oeb11
  • 10-15-2019, 08:27 AM
Conservative Freedom is a LSM and DPST cursed idea.
basketball is getting popular in china. they do have tall players in china. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

indeed.. last time I went through the Airport in Taiwan, I was shocked to see so many tall Chinese walking around.

I don't see the appeal of the NBA to China. They have had exactly two players that I can remember in the league over the last few decades. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I don't really, either, but they love to appropriate Western Culture. I was surprised to learn how much the NBA makes from China.
At one of their news conferences, some reporter should ask LeBron or Harden who Mao was.

I would love to here the answers.
  • WTF
  • 10-15-2019, 10:31 AM
as usual WTF is wrong. Luke Wyatt isn't banned. his year plus ban expired some time ago and he had the staff disable his account.

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=328492 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
banned or disabled...who cares?

I do know he beat Gay Rey Rey ass so bad in the parking lot of HEB that Rey Rey changed his name to winn dixie!

• WTF
  • 10-15-2019, 10:37 AM
See construction thread . wtf doesnt know how to count there either!

You think Iam Rey?? What a dumbass! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You are correct Rey was a dumbass...a parrot has more intelligence.

And I do not think you are Gay Rey, I know you are.

indeed.. last time I went through the Airport in Taiwan, I was shocked to see so many tall Chinese walking around.

I don't really, either, but they love to appropriate Western Culture. I was surprised to learn how much the NBA makes from China. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How much do they make from China?
banned or disabled...who cares?

I do know he beat Gay Rey Rey ass so bad in the parking lot of HEB that Rey Rey changed his name to winn dixie!

Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so.

i'm sure you were there to cheer Luke on.