Trump, O'Reilly admit having gotten booster shit...crowd boos

800,000 dead people and were still waiting for all the facts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Biden White House is rather SLOW to push
Falci to reveal any information.

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2021, 08:40 AM
Holy shit....Trump gets vaccinated and boosted and bambino think it is an act of deception by a wartime President.

That Q fellow musta really buried a deep bone in bambino
Elbows deep in fact.
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2021, 08:56 AM
Elbows deep in fact. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He is talking like one of those nuts gearing up for Civil War part 2.

He better hope not. He'd be the first one some would look to take out!
Keep the faith guys! I know people are discouraged, but we have to withstand and stay strong! This is going to happen! If we could all figure out the timing, then so would the bad guys!

Take a break, re-energize and remember everything Trump did was for a reason!

It was not for nothing! Saudi Arabia, Israel, the Vatican, NATO, China’s Forbidden City, they all capitulated to Trump!

The pope executed a papal bal and transferred all control of the worlds finances to Trump making him the Exchequer of the World! And this was all in 2017!

Remember, the art of war. While we have been privileged to be somewhat informed via the Q drops, only The military and maybe 17 Q team members actually know the plan.

Keep the faith my brothers and sisters, our victory is at hand! It is now in our weakest moments, that we must stand strong and believe!

Mental strength and courage combined with discernment is your power source! Use it to HOLD THE LINE!

WWG1WGA ����
DigitalSoldier107
Elbows deep in fact. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Elbows deep expert.
Joe Biden was supposedly “elected” because he was going to quickly get rid of COVID-19, sometimes referred to as the China Virus. How’s that working out?
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2021, 09:19 AM

It was not for nothing! Saudi Arabia, Israel, the Vatican, NATO, China’s Forbidden City, they all capitulated to Trump!

The pope executed a papal bal and transferred all control of the worlds finances to Trump making him the Exchequer of the World! And this was all in 2017!

R7 Originally Posted by bambino
Who other than bambino believes this shit?

Dilbert?

Salty?

Wacko?

I mean this is certified bat shit crazy.
I hope you cut and pasted this from someone because this is some real looney toon shit. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Sadly, I think it is an actual improvement compared to his usual tin foil nonsensical posts. Of course it was the same nonsense as usual, but you have to take baby steps with that one. He has to at least learn how to crawl before he can walk.

Anyway, of course those guys got fully vaccinated. They can stick with that anti vaxx narrative for only so long for their sheep following but like anybody with any semblance of basic common sense, you do what you can for self-preservation.
Who other than bambino believes this shit?

Dilbert?

Salty?

Wacko?

I mean this is certified bat shit crazy. Originally Posted by WTF

I think you've got a few prospects there. I keep trying to tell them "Q" is old news and "R" is the new way. Can't seem to get them off their mypillows even though I've presented as much proof the pillows destroy grey matter as they have of any of this crazy shit.
Nobody in a responsible position of power is telling people not to get vaccinated, none that I'm aware of. What they are saying is that "they" don't want to get vaccinated but the "anti-vax" hyperbole sells their narrative better or so they believe apparently.

People like Tucker Carlson are not "anti-vax". He encourages people to get "all the facts" which you certainly will not get watching CNN and MSNBC, consult with your personal physician and make a decision. It doesn't get any more "reasonable" than that.

But the mandate crowd can't say that because it would blow up their whole power trip of mandating vaccines.
That's how you know you are dealing with a true intellect ( not ) when they answer you with a meme instead of debate.
That's how you know you are dealing with a true intellect ( not ) when they answer you with a meme instead of debate. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

The meme was in response to the BS Q post, not your's sir.
In November and early December of 2020, I was urging former Senator Kelly “Commie” Loeffler and former Senator David “RINO” Perdue to fight for a special session of the Georgia legislature.

I wanted them to earn the votes of the GA voters in the Senate runoff as the vast majority of Georgians wanted to FIX 2020.

I wanted them to bring their “political clout” to bear in GA to force Governor Brian “CCP” Kemp to order a special session of the GA legislature to FIX 2020.

They NEVER did it.

Then President Trump showed up at their rally and urged that Georgians vote for Commie Kelly and RINO David.

I thought to myself, why is the President urging us to vote as “he knows they are going to cheat again?”

Then it hit me. He was doing so because “he knew they were going to cheat again.”

I remember thinking, “President Trump is a genius.”

President Trump was not on the January 5, 2021 ballot. The cheat in November 2020 was not about him, it was about us. The election illegality and fraud was part of the Communist/Globalist plan to take over our country.

I bet President Trump knew they were going to cheat in the November 2018 mid-terms too. He was also not on the ballot then, was he?

President Trump was not on the ballot in California on September 14, 2021 nor was he on the ballot in Virginia on November 2. 2021.

I think President Trump caught them ALL.

President Trump is a genius.

God creates a genius.

Never get in the way of a genius at work.

Never get in the way of God or God’s will.

Just sayin.’