Help!! Traveling Question

hmm how does the diaper bag help?
hmm how does the diaper bag help? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
When her kid takes a #1 or #2 it’s real handy to have diapers around. Kids do that a lot so the bag is to take several with you. If the bag is big enough she stuffs some of the kids toys in there! Your not related to ECCIE ADDICT are you? You look like his illegitimate brother

I really could care less about the strangers in a major airport getting a laugh at my expense....

I am very careful what I pack if I will be travelling with colleagues...and think ahead...not just departing but returning (maybe you are at a conference & you and an out of town colleague share a cab to the airport then he gets behind you in the luggage check line)....that can be embarassing...

I'm a big fan of shipping (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.) items ahead to the hotel & shipping them back home, if not consumed. Often saves you from having to check a bag. Hotels accept packages no problem. Avoid the airport security thing all together.
I really could care less about the strangers in a major airport getting a laugh at my expense....

I am very careful what I pack if I will be travelling with colleagues...and think ahead...not just departing but returning (maybe you are at a conference & you and an out of town colleague share a cab to the airport then he gets behind you in the luggage check line)....that can be embarassing...

I'm a big fan of shipping (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.) items ahead to the hotel & shipping them back home, if not consumed. Often saves you from having to check a bag. Hotels accept packages no problem. Avoid the airport security thing all together. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Seasoned traveler obviously!