deteriorating Rudy Giuliani

Hotel room scene should be a lesson for all on this board. Stupid as fuck. Any first yr law student would know better, as would any real hobbyist here. Another example of hormones vs intelligence.
Rudy is a true patriot!
My guess...trump will stiff rudy. There will be a stupid public fight between the two, ending with rudy suing the orange man.

Rudy will end up looking silly for trusting a known welcher.
My guess...trump will stiff rudy. There will be a stupid public fight between the two, ending with rudy suing the orange man.

Rudy will end up looking silly for trusting a known welcher. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
antheifa really doesnt care about you pflunck! Hope you dont find out the hard way ! bahahahahahhahahahhahhahaa
They will welch on you!
antheifa really doesnt care about you pflunck! Hope you dont find out the hard way ! bahahahahahhahahahhahhahaa
They will welch on you! Originally Posted by winn dixie
This is the most nonsensical thing you've ever posted.

Antheifa doesn't care about me, and will welch on me? If they don't care about me, why would they welch on me?

Do you understand what welching is?
This is the most nonsensical thing you've ever posted.

Antheifa doesn't care about me, and will welch on me? If they don't care about me, why would they welch on me?

Do you understand what welching is? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Youre dumber than a post.

let me splain it to ya bub. maybe wakeup call fer ya bub.

Your fellow antheifans will get you to do some rioten and lootin then leave you out to pasture when you get caught. then claims dont know you! And the lsm will help bury the storie

comprehende comrade?
Youre dumber than a post.

let me splain it to ya bub. maybe wakeup call fer ya bub.

Your fellow antheifans will get you to do some rioten and lootin then leave you out to pasture when you get caught. then claims dont know you! And the lsm will help bury the storie

comprehende comrade? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm dumber than a post? I think you make the post look like a Rhodes scholar.

I strongly dislike antifa. I don't riot, or loot. Maybe you do?

You really are waaaayyyyyy off base. Are you drunk?
I'm dumber than a post? I think you make the post look like a Rhodes scholar.

I strongly dislike antifa. I don't riot, or loot. Maybe you do?

You really are waaaayyyyyy off base. Are you drunk? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Youre a known antheifa sympathizer and a liar! Thats why you pflunck
Youre a known antheifa sympathizer and a liar! Thats why you pflunck Originally Posted by winn dixie
Trixie you should know by now that mere repetition of utterly ridiculous statements does not automatically make them true. Your outgoing orange headed former president has proved this thousands of times over.

Nice new avatar by the way. No doubt you picked something from Georgia because it was the only southern state where a majority of it's voters chose the correct presidential candidate.
How is that rabids old ghoul vampire still drawings breath, eh?

Looks like Trump has placeds him in charge of the attack.

Looks like your orange colostomy bag of a President is on his way out.
Trixie you should know by now that mere repetition of utterly ridiculous statements does not automatically make them true. Your outgoing orange headed former president has proved this thousands of times over.

Nice new avatar by the way. No doubt you picked something from Georgia because it was the only southern state where a majority of it's voters chose the correct presidential candidate. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Another admitted antheifa sympathizer! Its not an idea its against the law.
Jack is so overrated as an actor. Originally Posted by VitaMan
What happened to you? You quit acting and making movies successfully? Why?
Another admitted antheifa sympathizer! Its not an idea its against the law. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Continually recycling the same crap does not make it true. What a sad case you are.
Rudy is a true patriot! Originally Posted by winn dixie