Da foooking entertainment is gone!!

Dartho, like I'm so pumped today. I thought I had to work and I don't. Couldn't be happier. Look I really self foooking modded myself on this shyte, like I was with my boys at foooking bucks wild DFW, da place was foooking lit, I was downing half a bottle of hendo, byotch was foooking flossing my teeth with her pussy hairs standing on my table. I got promised some punany I didn't have to personally pay for and I got it so I was kind of in that mood. Like I ain't got any squash with alysso and I actually felt a tad bad after I got out of in that moment. So hey, but alysso has a tendency for foooking with me and I would love her to stop. Toodlez....
Anyone feel like gambling? Over under is 7 days until rebannification....
Sure Champagne brown says you're different people but to me you are one and the same. GET A LIFE! toodlez! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Leave me out of it please, and thank you... You did leave some names offs though..(Who's seen both)

Haven't been logging in much for sometime, but been a little active this week browsing.

Happy to see that, ECCIE is making much needed changes... Keep up the good work

Welcome back Shine, and stay out of trouble

PS. The entertainment is not gone, you come for the ladies, and the rest is extra
He won’t make the 7 unless his other personna wants him to
Ok biggie slim at 20 or so years you should have great teeth. Duh, but your titties look like a deflated balloon, you look seriously overweight, your attitude (most important) is stank so you better have a nice set of choppers. That's all you got. Like honestly, Alyssa like trump was surprised he won you're probably suprised folks still pay to roll around on your belly in mish. You come for literally everyone, a young smart millennial with great teeth because she's supposed to who makes money off of desperate mofos. I would only see you if I needed a reference biggie slim. You probably look at a chick like b thro and cry yourself to sleep. Leave me alone and go to jack in the box. Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro

Lmfao!

I like the new Shine, funny as shit!
You're A-ok in my book Shine.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-26-2018, 11:51 AM
^ LOL. Ok. I do have great teeth and nice tits. What do you have? An alternate handle? Yes, you do. I'm not coming for anyone, I speak the truth and what I have seen with all your posts. All you do is brag about... One person... PXMCC. Sure Champagne brown says you're different people but to me you are one and the same. GET A LIFE! toodlez! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Alyssa wtf is ur problem...

i guess 1Slayer was right about you.
Ok mofos this is foooking shine. I hang around a bunch of dudes with major bread. They trust me because I don't do bitch shit. I take care of them meaning I pick up their laundry, drive their bitch home, drop off dry cleaning, shampoo their dogs etc. I'm that dude. These dudes are major so most times I'm in a club getting fucked up with them. So that's when I come on here. Simple. I shout out pxo because unlike most he's real and foooking loyal. Seriously pussy is easy to be had in my life. I still shoot my first girlfriend some money because she had an abortion for me and that shit haunts me. I am a real person. I have to hustle to do me so I have no time for fake handles and bullshit. This site is a foooking fail safe, there are a few who make this shit but beyond that I dip and dab. Alyssa, babe I feel your spirit. I know folks , a lot, who do what you do. I understand the whole game and I shouldn't have said what I said