Deputy Sheriff Gunned Down In Houston While Filling His Patrole Car

see below
  • MC19
  • 08-29-2015, 12:40 PM
This country sure was not ready for a black President. . . Was like electing him President of the KKK! Originally Posted by WTF

been screw up a long time ago, when the power to be decided to make the U.S. economy more of a service base economy than a manufacturing. learn a craft/trade instead of everyone let get a BA, not everyone is cut out for real college level education without all the curve the professor have to do or dumb down the exam.

Why the fuck would you want to take away WATER BOARDING(such an effective tool to get information)?
Why don't we wait and see what the fuck actually happened ..... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Do you mean "why" .....

... the turd walked up behind him, shot him several times in the back, and
then unloaded another salvo while he was on the ground?

Or do you mean .... "how many rounds did he really empty into him"?

Or do you mean ... what caliber of a pistol did he use to ambush him?
You really know how to fuck up a thread whiffy.
Okay, a few hours have passed and what do we know or suspect now. The officer was executed (not just shot) by a man who happens to be black. Common sense says that this is pertinent but I notice that the same people who jumped on the bus so quick after Charleston are a bit reluctant to go there just yet. There are those who actively looking for a race war. I have to assume that the vast majority of whites, blacks, and Hispanics are NOT those people. We have to be aware that they are out there whether they are like this piece of shit in Louisiana or Glen Miller Cross in Kansas. A piece of shit is a piece of shit even if you put a bow on it. Which brings me to our own problem, the idiots who can't take a stand or want to bend the rules of right and wrong. Yes, I am talking about the left wingers on this site. Right now they are all recoiling and getting ready to say that I am putting politics into the mix. Too late, they have already done that. When you excuse a murder as many of you did with Baltimore during the riots, or falsely accuse someone (and that includes the police) then you are part of the problem. Many of us on the right or even some moderates condemned a policeman who shot down an unarmed black man who was running away. The left can't condemn a black man who executed a cop who was tending to his car. This time they want to say, lets wait for the facts to come out (we have the video), maybe the black man was justified (really? You want to go with that?), maybe this was some sort of white set up to accuse a black man of something (this doesn't even deserve the respect of a response).
Flush the shit from your brains, call it like it is, and watch your back. NBK has told us that he is a Faux Bro. Maybe he has your back EVA and maybe he just sees a bullseye on it.
They got him...