Amy Coney Barrett Should be Confirmed ASAP

We binge-watched 15 hours of Amy Coney Barrett's speeches. Here’s what we learned about her judicial philosophy.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/3596731001/

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
She's right. The Country and the world is in disarray because man keeps searching for guidance from Man and not God. When Man searches for guidance from God instead of man then there can be equality and peace among mankind. We live on a Satanic Earth where there is Deception, Greed, and chaos. Man lies, cheats and he steals and the lack of spiritual guidance from God is the reason.
Here's the way it works. The Supreme court has a vacancy. The president is within his constitutional power to fill that vacancy by appointing a qualified candidate to be on the Supreme Court. He has no obligation to wait after an election or to fulfill a dead judges wishes. There is nothing written that obligates him to do anything other than what the Law and the Constitution require. So with that being said a deceased Judge and a bunch of Liberals who hate him don't mean shit. Judge Amy Barrett will be appointed and confirmed whether anyone likes it or not. Originally Posted by Levianon17

True. But . . .

It looks increasingly likely that Amy Coney Barrett won’t be confirmed before Election Day — and not just because of Covid

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...s-b839853.html

The prospect of impeaching President Trump for the second time this year is also a possibility. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi notably refused to rule out impeachment following Justice Ginsburg’s death in late September. However, Frumin stated that impeachment as a delay tactic may not be as effective as some pundits may imagine.

“When the Senate is notified that the House has adopted articles of impeachment, the Senate’s impeachment rules say that the Secretary of the Senate — who is the chief administrative officer of the Senate — shall immediately notify the House of Representatives that the Senate will receive the managers of the House in order for them to ‘exhibit the articles of impeachment,’” Frumin said. “So the mandate is to notify immediately, but the rules don’t specify when the Senate would receive the House managers.”

Impeachment.

The sequel.
She's right. The Country and the world is in disarray because man keeps searching for guidance from Man and not God. When Man searches for guidance from God instead of man then there can be equality and peace among mankind. We live on a Satanic Earth where there is Deception, Greed, and chaos. Man lies, cheats and he steals and the lack of spiritual guidance from God is the reason. Originally Posted by Levianon17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iijPvIiDbL0

Allegedly, T R U M P received oxygen, Regeneron's REGN-COV2 Antibody Cocktail, famotidine, remdesivir, dexamethasone, zinc, vitamin D, melatonin and aspirin.

I'm not sure about REGN-COV2, but everything else should be available to your average person. The costs for treatment should be waived by the CARES act.
Allegedly, T R U M P received oxygen, Regeneron's REGN-COV2 Antibody Cocktail, famotidine, remdesivir, dexamethasone, zinc, vitamin D, melatonin and aspirin.

I'm not sure about REGN-COV2, but everything else should be available to your average person. The costs for treatment should be waived by the CARES act. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Ah sey, ah sey le' me tie dis in to duh topic uv dis thre-yed.

No confirmation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tIaGS-UMqY

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lunatic spewing scatologies! You may yet unseat yssup for the DOTY this year!
True. But . . .

It looks increasingly likely that Amy Coney Barrett won’t be confirmed before Election Day — and not just because of Covid

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...s-b839853.html

Impeachment.

The sequel. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
What has he done this time that is impeachable?

No confirmation. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Then OP is just making stuff up based off of assumptions.

I would like to see a healthcare plan from T R U M P, though. The favored nations thing sounds really cool, but I would like to see more. It would basically out left Joe, if it was any good.

What did you get out of that video clip?
What did you get out of that video clip? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Lunacy is rampant with lefties
Lunacy is rampant with lefties Originally Posted by winn dixie
I believe you're right.

No confirmation.

you like that rooster eh...
Lunatic spewing scatologies! You may yet unseat yssup for the DOTY this year! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Do yous know what the scatologies are Winnsy? Is it that your glass is dirty or just empty, eh?

LOLLING!
Do yous know what the scatologies are Winnsy? Is it that your glass is dirty or just empty, eh?

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Now that funny i tell you what.

lolling
Lunatic spewing scatologies! You may yet unseat yssup for the DOTY this year! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Scatological seepage?

Then OP is just making stuff up based off of assumptions.

I would like to see a healthcare plan from T R U M P, though. The favored nations thing sounds really cool, but I would like to see more. It would basically out left Joe, if it was any good. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Your writing is improving sir. Keep it up. I'll ease up on the trolling.

What did you get out of that video clip? Originally Posted by Levianon17

I heard you in that clip. The ABC show The Goldbergs is going to pay tribute to the old movie.

you like that rooster eh... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm