Review: A SLAVE Has A Strong Will, Mind and LustfulSoul...A Master Must be PRIME...Lessons from a SLAVE (Guinevere)

very nice
Mijo.... Now that is what I call.... LIVING THE DREAM!!!!! DAYUM!!!! WOW... That was... Outstanding!!!
Face South, ASs North...yes sir!!! Thanks Redd for the comps. wcdann, thanks too!
DAMN Mijo.............I just stumbled upon this.........Wow.........Hot review
WOW is right. Had the chance to play with this vision of loveliness and still have trouble thinking about the session without getting weak in the knees ...fantastic session and review mijo .Ladies and Gents start your engines and give her a try she is a fantastic woman and very special
Great time. I hope to read about your next time soon.
DAMN Mijo.............I just stumbled upon this.........Wow.........Hot review Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
YES, YES, YES...! I'm livin' the mofo dream! YesSIR!

WOW is right. Had the chance to play with this vision of loveliness and still have trouble thinking about the session without getting weak in the knees ...fantastic session and review mijo .Ladies and Gents start your engines and give her a try she is a fantastic woman and very special Originally Posted by richard6771
Richard, you are excellent...key word here ALL, is LADIES and Gents, YES!!!

Great time. I hope to read about your next time soon. Originally Posted by cumcerned
You and no one else would believe it if I posted it...'twill be one for the decades, TRUST IN ME!

Thanks fellas!
  • rp
  • 07-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Stop throwing stupid rules around. Are you just a bad lawyer?Guinevere is the BEST. I have received the pleasure to have seen her 8-10 times (sometimes on two days straight) DON'T MISS HER or you will miss something SPECIAL.
Can YOU please stop THE seemingly RANDOM capitalization OF words.

Perhaps you think IT is intriguing. It is not. It LOOKS like you have A written form of Tourette's.