Bareback!

There are a lot of very reckless people out there...

I feel like bareback sex in the hobby is one of natures many ways of eliminating those that aren't smart enough to be alive anyway. Everything in life has a purpose... even moronic behavior.
This is a somewhat common behind closed doors topic on both sides of the fence. Unfortunately, i've been offered many times in the past few years by very well known/reviewed ladies. I've not seen them again either. I've asked for some kinky things from ladies before but not this.

Whoever is stupid enough to fuck a hooker BB deserves whatever they may catch, and I hope they have a SO or GF at home to try and explain that shit too. Shit after the last scare I now request CBJ. Better safe than sorry the way I look at it. Pussy ain't worth your life.
I'd love to hear the ladies thoughts on the risks of BBBJ. Been reading a lot and have been shocked to see the rise in risk to both the one giving and receiving.
fantasy from some hobbyist i'm a damn sexual Tyrannosaurus i'm so good i have to be the only one reality providers see many hobbyist/clients really it's a numbers game all it takes is one time uncovered and provider or hobbyist could catch something penicillin won't clear up.

I'm saying be safe find a brand of condom you like stick to it and have fun many years to cum Originally Posted by nwaarguy
periods and comma can be your friend.
and ours.
Well just wanted to post this link, so people will know what I was referring to when I made the comment about requesting CBJ.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1149471
Years ago I barebacked a provider on accident. The rubber slipped off sometime while she was riding hard on top. When i got in my car, i poured a bottle of purell on my dong. I scheduled an appointment with the doctor and all tests came back clean. I really hope i dont have a scary experience like that ever again.
  • jaxar
  • 04-13-2015, 09:58 PM
So should a BBFS requester be called out? Should there be a list of names of providers who offer BBFS and a list of hobbyist who are requesting BBFS?
BBFS is not just stupid, its Suicidal. If some dumb asses out there want to end it for themselves please figure out some other way than taking everybody else down with you.
So should a BBFS requester be called out? Should there be a list of names of providers who offer BBFS and a list of hobbyist who are requesting BBFS? In the Dallas mens lounge there is a list of providers, don't know about the ladies' powder room. Originally Posted by jaxar
What stops someone from getting their panties in a wad and make a false accusation about a provider or hobbyist so that others do not see them? Providers already discuss how territorial many of the other providers already are, what makes you think that guys are any different?

I feel like bareback sex in the hobby is one of natures many ways of eliminating those that aren't smart enough to be alive anyway. Everything in life has a purpose... even moronic behavior. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I agree. It's called natural selection.

It also seems to me that if a provider offers bareback, that's a provider you wouldn't want to visit.

BTW, I nearly lost my drink through my nose reading about the guy pouring Purell on his dong.
Bbbj is about as dangerous as bbfs in this age. Daty is just as dangerous. If a provider gets tested frequently, if a hobbyist gets tested often then all bb is juse another item but at a premium price.
Well shit, let's just make all of us wrap in triple layers of heavy duty Saran Wrap for every session.
In a perfect world, bb would be a premium item. Unfortunately, we do not live in a perfect world.