Will Riots hurt P4P Biz

OSD, you’re right behind Plastic Man in terms of hard to follow. Your grammar and lack of punctuation is grade school level. Originally Posted by Tundratongue

Not sure whether to be happy or embarrassed but I'm beginning to understand them both.
I don't have that worry with the one place and girl to see in Rochester. She is far enough from that street. Oh wait, makr that 2 know I will be safe with.
I don't have that worry with the one place and girl to see in Rochester. She is far enough from that street. Oh wait, makr that 2 know I will be safe with. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
tonight she came to see me
said the view from Freddy Sue bridge. Well plans to go a few towns out of her way to go home

LOL 390 580 outer loop way, the faster 490 hell no
OSD, you’re right behind Plastic Man in terms of hard to follow. Your grammar and lack of punctuation is grade school level. Originally Posted by Tundratongue
white knight or sandle ???? just asking

anyways is hooking down yes, no why Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Tundratongue,

the correct answer is "No, its a mandle"
tonight she came to see me
said the view from Freddy Sue bridge. Well plans to go a few towns out of her way to go home
LOL 390 580 outer loop way, the faster 490 hell no Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
ops forgot,
she said I could review mmmm na in a way
ROS
we argued on the phone for a 45 min
took a break as she was driving over
we argued hour n 1/2. during which. yup we did it again
gave her the dog bone, she gave me a kiss
hope she makes it home ok
Recommendation:hell yes
ya I forgot if I could give phone number, this faster, still no credit, AND saves Gman's time
rats, ^^^ and a name
Nothing stops a addict from getting money.
Nothing stops a addict from getting money. Originally Posted by Redbull666
There ya go
Truth
She has to want to stop!!!
No difference if we give her money or if she works 9 - 5
There ya go
Truth
She has to want to stop!!!
No difference if we give her money or if she works 9 - 5 Originally Posted by lilylivered
You must not care about paying for a death.
You must not care about paying for a death. Originally Posted by Redbull666
Wrong, I do care
She seems to be a nice girl
Havent seen her in a couple years.
I wish her the best
If there was a way to help I would...
Im not trying to get caught up in riots for split tails. So i wont venture to the troubled side of town for any encounters. At least until rochester is completely burned down. Then it will probably be safe again