Pray for me!

If you do not post opinions then posting taint photos would be appropriate.
^^^ Why don't you post your taint pics, I send ya some anal bleach.
Look at my avatar. There is my taint.
Yes it is...marraige is for the weak...and the idiotic... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Says a moron with a internet wife.
Look at my avatar. There is my taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
If you could move your tail out of the way, it would be visible.
Says a moron with a internet wife. Originally Posted by jhobbyist
Exactly...let me know when you see what you did there...
Wholy hell....... sounds like you need a provider.................!!!!

If you could move your tail out of the way, it would be visible. Originally Posted by ChloeClark
You know what they say ... huge taint, small package ...
Day 5 of a 10 day RV trip with SO,bsc mother in law and 2 dogs. 2 providers canceled on me right before I started this misadventure, so no Christmas cookies for me. Already dangerously low on Jack Daniels and no liquor store close. Cashier at sac n pac where I get coffee at in the morning is starting to look good. I've never had head from a lady that didn't have all her teeth!
So if you see a report of an old cowboy walking down the road with just his hat and a empty bottle of JD please come get me out of the funny farm!

PS
No there will be no review or pictures!
I ain't admitting to shit! Originally Posted by Grey Cowboy
The Lord helps those who help themselves. My prayer for you: recognize the error of your ways. Repent and file for divorce.

To get the ball rolling, I suggest you bring the jack-o-lantern cashier back to the airstream and demand a threesome that your BSC MIL can film. You'll get shot down, but that way when you file you can say "she didn't make me feel special anymore."

And remember what HL Mencken said: "Alimony: the ransom that the happy pay to the devil."
Road head is some of the best head...ijs
I am not a fan of dogs so I feel sorry for you.
Not a fan of dogs, eh?
Thanks for the laughs, Cowboy. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Thanks for the entertaining story! Hilarious. Take it out on a provider or three when you get back. Though I have to admit given your current situation, the lack of JD sounds critical.
A mother fucker that don't like dogs....

Well..... people don't like mother fuckers either.
Went on solo camping to relax. Met a guy and his girlfriend who are camping too. Seemed a very happy couple. Walked by their campsite couple of hours later to dump my food garbage: the tent was a bloody battlefield of words. Screaming and shouting going on inside the tent by both. Now reading your post. OP don't feel bad. You are not alone. Lol!