does any of your friends or family know you hobby?

I have one friend that knows, He wants to hobby but has a nosey wife and there is no way he could do it so he lives vicariously through me -- LOL
I have a few close friends that know and one that was so interested he has started pooning. I'm such a good friend as I saved him alot of trouble, bad spending, by giving him solid advice and hooking him up with a super provider that I knew.
I hang out and go for beers with a group of fellow pooners. Shoot the shit, it's nice to talk with other guys openingly about the hobby!
I got a good buddy that hobbys. None of my family knows though. I would probably be disowned.
My best friend knows. He doesn't care and would never rat me out.
a few of my close friends know. The rest of them have an idea but my family doesn't. I honestly don't think they would care too much
Alot of my friends know, its funny when they ask and want to see a picture of the ladies ad, it drives them crazy. LOL Always with the hook me up. LOL
My brothers and a few close friends know, and some of them hobby every now and then. However, no one knows what my eccie handle is. I keep my alter ego on this site a secret.