Do you like enlarged breasts?

While I have seen and felt some (not many) man-mades that are pretty close to natural, I prefer natural over man-mades.
I am in the minority as well, as my favorite providers have MM or enhanced breasts to the C cup size. I do not like them overdone, meaning D or bigger.
I love my natural c cups,with tender nips,,, but i love all titties also.. lol
prefer nature's natural gift.
Prefer everything natural. No enhancements, no piercings, no tattoos. That used to be called the "girl next door" look but now the girl next door has all those. So I'm not sure what to call it, but that's the look I prefer...
I have natural DDD or F cup size breast. I'm currently 45 and they sag. Well, my very first client I saw told me I needed a boob job (he likes MM bolt-ons).

At first, I was really self conscious, but then when I told fellows who became my regulars - they all yelled NO - DO NOT CHANGE THEM!!!!! So on my website I talk about how they are natural/sag and I also have some pictures of them without a bra.

I honest do not want to change them - they would have to move the nipple and I get such pleasure from them (I can even cum from just breast play if done right), that it would be a shame to possibly lose sensation in them.

I love that there are all shapes and sizes as well as personalities to chose from that it is good to be just who you are and comfortable with.
Setman said it right above . . . Never met a pair I didn't like . . .
Natural DD, wouldn't change a thing.
Natural DD, wouldn't change a thing. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Me too!!!
I honestly prefer them all natural, that is my personal opinion.
nature only needs to go 2 letters into the alphabet to find the most mouth watering breasts IMO - natural b's
  • SCBOY
  • 08-04-2012, 01:31 AM
I'm different I guess, I like man made titties.
But not to where they so big that they are out of proportion with the girls body.