Why are American bitches so expensive?

Women in America are by far the most resourcefully, the most attentive, most skilled, most attractive, so why shouldn't they ask for what they want....It's the gents that make the decision to pay what they want to pay and for what ever fits their desire and budget. So it's the gents that put the ladies on the high dollar $2000 pedestal when they pay that.....The best is not always the most expensive or the more attractive.....eye candy is expensive but is it worth it in the long run, that's up to the individual to decide. American women are not Bitch's....ijs
THANK YOU CUMALOT!
  • Old-T
  • 09-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Media, I strongly suspect your intent was to start a food fight, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

There are several reasons, mostly related to:
--supply & demand
--risk

This is very much a free market and if the prices were artificially high it would tend to correct itself with ladies cutting prices or guys bidding them up to see the ladies they want. It isn't 100% free enterprise, but close. Related, since women in the US have better access to fields that are not as open to women in some other countries, if the rates here drop, they will get out of the business and do something else.

Because it is illegal, the risks of LE, and as a result from pimps and rip-off clients, is much higher. More risk, the rewards need to be higher.

You can go into a lot more detail, but that is the basics.
It just depends on what each person thinks is high and what they want to pay for a experience with a nice lady.
Nobody holds a gun to your head and forces you to pay $$$ for that experience and any provder can put whatever price she wants to put on her services and if you dont like her prices _ dont pay for it _
sit at home and play with yourself.
No sense bitchin about prices of any product ..thats whats so great about America theres something for everyone and if you cant afford what you want work harder to make more money .
Its just like gasoline..if you dont like the price...Walk !
Most of the things in our life are not necessities .they are just trinkets that we like or think we need.
One person's perception of high is probably reasonable and or cheap to another person, so its the guy with the budget vs Mr Money Bags as to who pays what and to whom.

BTW YOUR WELCOME NICOLET !
One person's perseption of high is probably reasonable and or cheap to another person, so its the guy with the budget vs Mr Money Bags as to who pays what and to whom.

So true Cumalot _ Its the case of Have and Have nots and what people can afford - what some of us look at as a good deal can be a bad deal for others.
Exactly! Wow, this poor guy is getting his butt handed to him! Sometimes a hand needs to be filled.
This is BS, deliberately or not, at so many levels. First, to use the label 'bitches' for women on this forum is offensive. Second, who determines value? If 'bitches' on this forum were too expensive, the 'market' woud collapse.

I'm happy.
I personally think the answer is just because America is much more conservative as a whole that European countries. Recall America was mostly populated by the Quakers, the group of traditionalist bible-literalists that were too biblical-strict by European Renascence standards. I think a lot of that conservative-ism is still ingrained into US, especially in places like the bible belt. Abroad, many countries still attack the US for being so conservative... liberal people in the US are very conservative compared to many other government parties across the world.

The first major affect that such religious-driven conservatism is that prostitution is legal in Germany because they don't create laws based on morality like Americans do, at least not to the same extent. Less risk of getting busted, people would do it for less. Further, if it's not illegal, more people are willing overall, which drives prices down. (Economics 101)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Germany

Also, laws aside, if they aren't as religiously conservative as the majority of America as general principle, more people don't have moral quams about doing it, so more people are willing. Again, we're back to driving prices down due to increased supply.
First of all, Welcome to ECCIE Media. I hear yah. But for me to go overseas is pricy. By the time I take my SO, three ATF'S, my two body guards and my Russian driver, (Pickupndropoff) I spend much more money. I'm very loyal to my staff and I have not finished with North America just yet. Give me time!
Dude, if you don't like American pussy, MOVE! Hell baby, an American provider is a helluva a lot cheaper than a wife or GF! No pre-nup? Grab your balls and hold on tight! Cuz wifey will have em in a lil glass jar! Originally Posted by Nicolet
I love American chicks. They are so beautiful.

@Old-T Who is gonna pay people $200, $300 an hour even in the US?
Women in America are by far the most resourcefully, the most attentive, most skilled, most attractive, so why shouldn't they ask for what they want....It's the gents that make the decision to pay what they want to pay and for what ever fits their desire and budget. So it's the gents that put the ladies on the high dollar $2000 pedestal when they pay that.....The best is not always the most expensive or the more attractive.....eye candy is expensive but is it worth it in the long run, that's up to the individual to decide. American women are not Bitch's....ijs Originally Posted by cumalot

chicks?

Yes, and another warm welcome from me to. Europe is like my Disney World. You want to ride all the rides but you just don't have enough time. And the concessions cost a fortune. Now........, we can't forget about the exchange rate. The last time I was in the UK I spent 400£ ($636) for one hour with a beautiful woman. But the free ones were more satisfying and just as gorgeous.

Good luck on living over there. But me personally, I would not want to move to my vacation place. It would not be a vacation anymore.
Because they actually speak English?

In London, a lot of the agencies are full of Eastern European women, and yes they are beautiful and cheaper, but 9/10 times clients tell me when they call to book someone they specifically ask for someone that's English or American because the EE girls have shit personalities, are robotic, and don't seem to enjoy what they are doing.