Hair or shaved

Years back met a lady in a "bad part of town" at a gas station when I went inside the convenience store. She approached me for a ride to go somewhere not far, she was young and sported some nice legs inside tight shorts. I was dressed professionally and looked around...there were other vehicles there prior to my arrival that could've given her a ride. Instantly knew she was a provider but to her neighborhood. Had the time so I said I would give her whatever ride she wanted...she smiled.

Bought a razor and shaving cream and when we were in the no-tel sure enough she was a bushy lady. My preference is bare so I told her we could do it but she needed to let me shave her pussy. She agreed and said she had been wanting to do that.

It was fun to finger her, then switch to shaving, then back to fingering, etc. She enjoyed that or so it seemed. She was not as fresh as i would have liked so I didn't dine on her but we covered up and hit it for a good while missionary style with her legs over her shoulders. She got off multiple times between the fingerings and mish. I too got my nut off finally.

She had never stated an amount so I simply asked her if she had done all her holiday shopping and when she said not yet, I gave her seventy-five bucks and told her to use that for something nice from me.
I like to see what I' am eating , we eat with are eyes first
Definitely shaved !
I don't know. Usually all of the shaved ones are so cute. Only some of the non-shaved ones are cute.
Hairy
My preference is closely trimmed or shaved.
A full bush is a no go.
Another vote for hairy ..... the picture posted by Sabb8 is perfect ..... nothing better than rubbing a hairy bush all over my face and her juices soaking her, me, and her hair ..... till we all become a gooey mess .....
I can shave you.
I hate shaving but I do it as a matter of hygiene. Originally Posted by mariahkissesgfe69
I can shave you, doll.
shaved or trimmed
As a fellow muffin muncher when I pay a visit to a lady I prefer a bit of a welcome mat with hardwood floors for the rest. It's also what I keep myself. I like the visual of "some" hair but want an unobstructed view of the lovely lips that I'm introducing to mine.
As a member in good standing of the TBHA (Texas Bush Hunters Association) I prefer hair!
But as a equal opportunity monger I've never refused to lick a slick kitty!
I voted 'hairy' because it's so unusual nowadays, and 'vive la difference.' But I totally get why most ladies go bare and it's fine when you do.

Attitude more than trumps (a word that may pass from usage, in its traditional sense, as did 'gay') any undergrowth or the lack thereof down below.
"Hairy" got 23 votes. That's pretty neat as I thought it'd be slightly less. Glad to know some of y'all do appreciate a furry kitty.
Shaved or trimmed.