So it might make me an a**hole but I gotta ask

YES you have every right to leave if not satisfied or comfortable .....BUT she also has the right to turn you down also...but LETS face it guys ......more times than not the little head does the thinking and has the final say ..and no matter what, as long as she is breathing we motor on full speed ahead .....and bitch about it later ......when the little guy is depleted ......just my opinion .T
Back in the bad old days of hobbying from the Dallas Observer ads, the bait & switch or old/stolen pics were so common that I'd have a $10 bill in my hand when I knocked on the door. If what I saw wasn't as advertised I wouldn't even cross the threshold. I'd just hand her the bill and walk away.

It took a couple of big mistakes to get that way, but I survived.
I actually did leave the donation envelope in my truck once, told her I'd be right back, she said "right" and slammed the door. 5 mins later I knocked, said I told you I'd be back. She smiled said she was sorry about the door thing. We had a great session, even went over by some. Now I check that lil item now.
I always allow a gent to walk away at the door. I do not show my face-- and while most find my face aesthetically pleasing, WALDT.
I always allow a gent to walk away at the door. I do not show my face-- and while most find my face aesthetically pleasing, WALDT. Originally Posted by DecemberLove

+1. Please don't stay - it makes for an awkward date.
I had that happen- showed up at an incall and the provider had a freakin tooth missing. I am way too much of a nice guy; and SUPER picky about who I fuck-I went through with the session- let her blow me and that was it- NO WAY could I actually fuck her... Afterwards I just shook my head and told myself that's what I get for being in this hobby and laughed it off. On the other hand I have met some pretty hot girls and cool chicks at that... You have the right to walk away but I would never want to piss anyone off-most girls have good photogs but now if there is any doubt I just won't see her.. in fact now I really stick to one maybe two providers that fully meet my needs..
Great thread...

I've stayed and ended up regretting it a few times. A couple of times I even gave some lame excuse before I left...

Now, if I can't see the face, which is the most important part of a woman to me, I don't even try to schedule.

I do understand why some providers don't show face pictures though...sucks for us face guys
You have every right too leave and call her out on it. I can't stand the woman that use photos that aren't them just to lie to get men too see them. It's getting ridiculous all of the bait and switch that's going on here lately. I'm glad you left Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Great point Tara...and when I see you I know I won't be disappointed. Your point about pics is so true...in fact I am going to start attending the mixers so I can meet ladies and not have to rely on pics. The other thing I have had an issues with is providers with breath issues and stretch marks. On the stretch marks...I needed to learn if a review mentions them...they are probably more pronounced. I love motherhood...hell none of would be here without mothers...but really bad stretch mark are not for me.
I've walked away 4 times. Once because the Provider acted and smelled like she'd been chugging beer all day. Another time her apartment wreaked of cat piss. Third one had put on LOTS of weight and the 4th started upselling before I was even beyond the threshold.
For me it's not an issue of attraction, but one of principle. If a girl uses fake or deceiving pics, it is a 'bait & switch'. If the girl in the picture is not the girl that answers the door, I'm gone.
Walk away and DO NOT leave a 'cancellation fee'. That just encourages more bait & switch. The unscrupulous Provider makes $$ just by opening the door.
I agree with everyone you should be open and honest and tell her why your walking!!! Most ladies will understand! Originally Posted by TaraMarie
A "Lady" who intentionally post misleading photos of herself is no lady.
If I show and she has a bellybutton when there clearly wasn't one in the pic, I'm outta there.
Now, if I can't see the face, which is the most important part of a woman to me, I don't even try to schedule.
I do understand why some providers don't show face pictures though...sucks for us face guys Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Right you are DED. I was beginning to think that I was the only one on here that placed that high a priority on face pics.
If I show and she has a bellybutton when there clearly wasn't one in the pic, I'm outta there. Originally Posted by stevesanderson
LMAO... I know who's pics you are poking fun at. That was one hell of an air brush job.