Snowballing, WTF?

Also 2 girls 1 cup = Scarred for life.
I've done it, and found it rather a thrill after I got past my initial reaction. Bravo to those who are as excited enough about how they taste as I am about how I taste. Originally Posted by tntangie
Yes you have, and bravo to you ma'am and Reese as well.

Still one of my epic sessions.
Daddyo67, you are on my shit list now.

Everyone else, DONT GOOGLE "TWO GIRLS ONE CUP"
i made the mistake of watching this "artsy" video mentioned above by daddyo67. Now I cannot unwatch it. Snowballing does not hold a candle to this video. I dont want to understand it. I just want to forget it.
Don't do it. You will regret it.
Ok, maybe watch it if you want to lose weight, because i have completely lost my appetite. Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!! My stomach is turned and my eyes are still blinking in disbelief.

P.S. Snowballing is kinda fun and sensuous from time to time. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Sorry guys! yep about 15 seconds in I had to run to the bathroom!:rm _frog:
Daddyo67, you are on my shit list now.

Everyone else, DONT GOOGLE "TWO GIRLS ONE CUP"
i made the mistake of watching this "artsy" video mentioned above by daddyo67. Now I cannot unwatch it. Snowballing does not hold a candle to this video. I dont want to understand it. I just want to forget it.
Don't do it. You will regret it.
Ok, maybe watch it if you want to lose weight, because i have completely lost my appetite. Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!! My stomach is turned and my eyes are still blinking in disbelief.

P.S. Snowballing is kinda fun and sensuous from time to time. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Because they're freaky, and its fun, and this is a place to explore fantasies, and more....
I totally don't get it. But I'm at a loss to understand why any guy would want anything shoved up his ass, too.

Anytime I start feeling pervy for my obsession with PSE BBJ's, I just ponder on some of the freaky shit other folks get into. It takes it all away.
Have you DATY with your SO after you cum in her?
Have you DATY with your SO after you cum in her? Originally Posted by universalenergy
Negative
Have you DATY with your SO after you cum in her? Originally Posted by universalenergy
Of course and, while it did not bother me, it was the limit of my experience with that type of activity. That said, it is difficult to expect her to put something in her mouth that you won't put in yours.

Because they're freaky, and its fun, and this is a place to explore fantasies, and more.... Originally Posted by shayla84
Exactly. An open mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Different strokes for different folks. No need to understand it in the least. You sound opposed to the concept so don't do it. Others find it exciting so good for them. Great things about sex is that there's likely at least a handful of people that share your preference. Been thru many scenes and don't regret doing any of them. I'd never repeat some and others I'd do in a heartbeat. Life's too short to limit yourself. Like they say..get busy living or get busy dying. No regrets
I love snowballing and I find it to be an intimate experience with my lover du jour. Also, there is something about a man who has enough guts to taste his own splooge.

It's like, the ultimate role reversal. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
what she said...first time I saw Kay of Dallas she pulled my dick out at the optimal moment and after splooging on her stomach she scooped it up and wiped it in and on my mouth. All I can tell ya is that it was HOT and those New Chapter multivitamins I take sure make everything taste better
I once had a woman finish me off with a hand job and two weeks worth of back-up went flying into my face and mouth. After the initial shock and screaming subsided.....it wasn't all that bad. It's not an activity that I actively pursue but if the woman was into it, I would try it out and check the box.
I can swallow like a champ, but it has to go straight down...then. The whole lingering and chillin in my mouth and then eventually transferring to yours mumbo jumbo...well, I would definitely throw up. Not attractive.
I actually had an accident where I came in my face and hair, I was horrified, lol! Since then I let the ladies decide where to deposit. I'm not dissing anyone who does it, it's just my curiosity talking.
For me... It comes down to....if it turns you on....then I'm down...and turned on as well...if a guy can open up and feel so comfortable with me to share something.....and I can participate , I can't help but being turned on. 😋