Despite Comey Assurances, Vast Bulk of Weiner Laptop Emails Were Never Examined

I am not judging you by no means. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Double negative. Which means you ARE judging him. You need to learn proper grammar. I'm not judging you, just your grammar.
“You”, “you’re”, “your”...remember what I’ve said folks...
The clintons are bad and all law enforcement and the media are bad. Or, maybe, we have a bad pos potus???!
The clintons are bad and all law enforcement and the media are bad. Or, maybe, we have a bad pos potus???! Originally Posted by Tsmokies
the vast bulk of law enforcement are honest, hard working men and women who work an extremely dangerous "day job". while police tend to close ranks, truly bad cops are fired every day when they cross clear lines of conduct.

the narrative that police in general are racist is a false liberal narrative designed to foment civil disobedience.
So you don't believe everything trump says. Good for you
So you don't believe everything trump says. Good for you Originally Posted by Tsmokies

i don't care what Trump says. it's what he does that counts to me.

but let's discuss what he says. Trump is a master "agent provocateur" who makes statements calculated to incite missteps by others who oppose him. like Democrats.

hahahahahaaaa
what's obvious is that obama holdovers remaining in the FBI and DOJ are slow walking it so that statute of limitations on it expire and they won't have to investigate it.

now the issue with Wieners laptop. no one seems to know if its still with the FBI or was returned to Huma after the work on it was done.
what's obvious is that obama holdovers remaining in the FBI and DOJ are slow walking it so that statute of limitations on it expire and they won't have to investigate it.

now the issue with Wieners laptop. no one seems to know if its still with the FBI or was returned to Huma after the work on it was done. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Thing is, it wasn't seized from Huma. It was seized from a convicted pedophile. Did the FBI actually return a laptop with classified intel to a convicted pedophile?
Thing is, it wasn't seized from Huma. It was seized from a convicted pedophile. Did the FBI actually return a laptop with classified intel to a convicted pedophile? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I hope they were smart enough to remove the hard drive with classified intel before returning the laptop to Weiner.
I hope they were smart enough to remove the hard drive with classified intel before returning the laptop to Weiner. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

the real FBI would have duped it. the real question is ... did they??
the real FBI would have duped it. the real question is ... did they?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
According to the article, the FBI agent that initially evaluated the laptop did have the hard drive imaged on his computer, but he was directed by the likes of McCabe, Comey and/or Strzok to erase and wipe his drive of the copy.
According to the article, the FBI agent that initially evaluated the laptop did have the hard drive imaged on his computer, but he was directed by the likes of McCabe, Comey and/or Strzok to erase and wipe his drive of the copy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

that is a violation of retention of criminal evidence. all three criminals McCabe, Comey and/or Strzok should have a new home very soon.

that is a violation of retention of criminal evidence. all three criminals McCabe, Comey and/or Strzok should have a new home very soon.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

That, and all three lied under oath before Congress. Where's Sessions' DOJ?

That, and all three lied under oath before Congress. Where's Sessions' DOJ?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

And people wonder why so many of trump's supporters, see the Dept of justice as being corrupt and incompetent..