Encounter: Just say No!

not her 1st "no"

I bet will out live this one also
You did the right thing, i could blow that on beers in one night.
She has gone through a lot of ups and downs since her early days w Ang. A few years back there were reports on here of her stealing from guys. She can seem sweet, but is still ghetto.
guys donts ...fear yer ...plastic man ...gots a solution fer this one

...the nexts time ones a ...ya gets er ...ins the shitter whens ya pull ...outs an there be ...a gap ya done can drops in yer ...wad ...a chewin gum!
bad day, YMMV, or both
Wow that sucks!! Sorry it happened to you.
Wow, this one really surprised me.. first dee dee won’t setup a date for less than 150 and she has been the best of the best on service.. is there another dee dee in town?
You did the right thing, i could blow that on beers in one night. Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
At 3 bucks apiece?
At 3 bucks apiece? Originally Posted by ben dover
Pounders too...
You did the right thing, i could blow that on beers in one night. Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
At 3 bucks apiece? Originally Posted by ben dover
Pounders too... Originally Posted by Notuagain
I bet NO, but could/would give it a good try

then get home and have cash ta get a outcall

topic mmmm thanks for the report
That sucks man. Both times I have seen her makes me grateful she was good to me at least.
Doesn’t sound like the same Dee Dee. Yeah she is a good rat but never something close to experiencing something like that from her. Plus her asshole is wider than her vagina
the only good ...rat...
I had a easier time entering the front door before I got to enjoy the backdoor. I may have gone where many of men have been before. But she has a real good grip where it counts the most.