Encounter: My first provider, Shea Veile

So true and no point of arguing back. But this site is to discuss and share experience with providers.. Not sure your comment is appropriate here
Wow this is the first hooker I’ve ever seen with a LinkedIn profile lol
My advice to you. Quit this hobby. It’s a money pit that will suck your money dry, giving you a false sense of love and admiration. It’s extremely addicting and will dehumanize you and your feelings and views toward women. It will take years of undoing to see women differently the more you indulge in this. It’s an unnatural thing which is why all these providers hide it from their parents kids and society.
They also won’t truly respect or date a man who pays for their bodies. Maybe 1-2% of them end up liking a client but there’s exceptions for everything. Go find a normal women who you don’t have to wait in line for and pay for an hour of her opening her legs that have been screwed by thousands of other men. Just my advice. Feel free to make your own decisions. Once I quit I found inner peace, mental ease, appreciation for women on more than a physical way, and goals in life other than who I’m going to blow my next $$$$$$ on. Originally Posted by Cbvxtrex

What he said..... its so true. Try and keep the love alive.
is she still BBFS? is she on p411?
is she still BBFS? is she on p411? Originally Posted by almocsu
I don't know and no she's been off 411 a long time.

• _sir_
  • 12-30-2020, 06:48 PM
Well this went south...

is she still BBFS? is she on p411? Originally Posted by almocsu
What kind of retard goes BBFS with any provider?
What kind of nasty provider would let some of you do BBFS?
Thats just begging to catch something a doctor cant fix, then pass it off to the next in line.
  • Go4it
  • 12-31-2020, 12:50 AM
Aren't newbies and their high morals just the cutest things?
It has been a real long time since I saw her. She was beyond amazing. About the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in person. OP was lucky.
Two good things in life! A good shit and a good fuck period! As long as those two things happen life is Good!
Two good things in life! A good shit and a good fuck period! As long as those two things happen life is Good! Originally Posted by zoozang
And a nice glass of single malt, neat of course after each!

This thread made me laugh hard! Keep jammin gentle mongers - All the best to 2021 - can't be as fucked up as 2020!
  • _sir_
  • 01-02-2021, 10:03 PM
Aren't newbies and their high morals just the cutest things? Originally Posted by Go4it
I'm not really sure what you mean or who its intended for, but if this is in someway a comment about BBFS, Its not a morality issue its a safety issue.
  • Go4it
  • 01-02-2021, 10:37 PM
I just love your responses. Please be sure and save this thread and come back and read it in 5 years.
From the sounds of it he should be old enough to drink then.
Well this went south...

What kind of retard goes BBFS with any provider?
What kind of nasty provider would let some of you do BBFS?
Thats just begging to catch something a doctor cant fix, then pass it off to the next in line. Originally Posted by _sir_
I think the answer to one of your questions is right there in your review.
All those links and not a single photo. Lame.