North north north north north north north north NORTH!!!

All 3 of us already have our own nice separate incalls South. That is not the issue. We have a place North we all pitched in on to accomodate the Northside gentleman. There is hardly anyone there using it.
Claire asked and she got a lot of requests to
aquire a second place. Now crickets!!
Damn shame!! Ha, and now my Southside boys have abandoned me, while her North boys are no where to be seen!
Okay, my long "hooker problems" rant is now over.
All 3 of us already have our own nice separate incalls South. That is not the issue. We have a place North we all pitched in on to accomodate the Northside gentleman. There is hardly anyone there using it.
Damn shame!! Ha, and now my Southside boys have abandoned me, while her North boys are no where to be seen!
Okay, my long "hooker problems" rant is now over. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Sounds like she should just stick with the down south playas. : ) Originally Posted by austinwebdev2010
Hey Now. North Side is where it as always been lol.
The down south playas dont know how to please a woman thats why they come up north. Originally Posted by 124rg
If that were true, this thread wouldn't exist.
Hey Now. North Side is where it as always been lol. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
Just having some fun. Everyone is cool. But times do change. Lol
If that were true, this thread wouldn't exist. Originally Posted by austinwebdev2010
That is a true statement oops.
Alright motherfuckers, I asked you guys who was interested in seeing me up north, whether or not I should take the plunge and procure a north incall. A whole fucking bunch of you were all in. I've had the place for a month now - one month!!! - and it's fucking crickets.

I've seen TWO clients up there (and one was a birthday freebie!).

TWO!!

W.T.F!?!?

I realize that it's tax season, and paying-off-Christmas-debt season, but goddam. Two?!? Really?!? Do y'all have any idea the time and money I've put into beautifying that place? And I don't even get to fucking use it! Scarlett and Daddy's Girl have appointments left and right up there. But Claire? Claire is never on the goddam calendar!

Ok, rant over. You may now return to your normally scheduled bitching about GPS and exorbitant rates. (Notice I didn't say that business is slow down south, did I? My southies appreciate the Supermouth!) Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
hey claire, don't take it out on me. i let you blow me for free on my birthday. i did my part.
hey claire, don't take it out on me. i let you blow me for free on my birthday. i did my part. Originally Posted by readysetgo12
This is the best part of the whole thread. We know claire gives free bbbjs for a birthday gift. Total win!

So Claire, ummmm, i actually have two birthdays. There's my "natural" birthday in November. That's the day my mom was in labor for hours. Then i have my "hobby" birthday in March. That's the first time I met a provider from this site. So, ummmm, can i count on you to come through in March and November : )
Doesn't hurt to ask. Lol
hey claire, don't take it out on me. i let you blow me for free on my birthday. i did my part. Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Lol, yes you did!
This is the best part of the whole thread. We know claire gives free bbbjs for a birthday gift. Total win!

So Claire, ummmm, i actually have two birthdays. There's my "natural" birthday in November. That's the day my mom was in labor for hours. Then i have my "hobby" birthday in March. That's the first time I met a provider from this site. So, ummmm, can i count on you to come through in March and November : )
Doesn't hurt to ask. Lol Originally Posted by austinwebdev2010
Yes, my *regulars* get a free BBBJ on their birthday - the day of their birth, not their hobby birth! Lol
Okay, my long "hooker problems" rant is now over. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
May be it is NOT a South/North issue, may be it's something else?

Think about it, damn shame if a threAD, errr, rant, like this doesn't help.

I realize that it's tax season, and paying-off-Christmas-debt season, but goddam. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
You are right, so have you tried to help out the Xmas/Valentine/Tax Day strapped mongers?
At least you're hitting the right language !!!
May be it is NOT a South/North issue, may be it's something else?

Think about it, damn shame if a threAD, errr, rant, like this doesn't help.

You are right, so have you tried to help out the Xmas/Valentine/Tax Day strapped mongers?
At least you're hitting the right language !!! Originally Posted by fun2come
Sorry, but I don't cater to cheap bastards. If someone were truly cash-strapped, that's different. But those who are always looking for a discount? No thank you. Again, notice I didn't say that business was slow down south - or didn't that translate to Deutsch?
You didn't, Scarlett did, may be my written English still needs some French after going Dutch for so long ...

SR's Southside boys have abandoned her, while CSB's North boys are no where to be seen!
May be Central Austin is the place?
Ahh!!! Damn Google translator!!!
LOL, not as bad as when I have a Babel fish malfunction ... It's pretty weak on the Ho/Monger dialects... and then goes into a hard core melt down.