Surprise service at no charge.

lol @ calling your dick a "unit"
lol @ calling your dick a "unit" Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Dick?....Fuck me, I thought he was talking about his apartment....
  • wily
  • 04-28-2015, 07:04 PM
This thread needs a throat punch from Dorthy and her little dog too.
  • 5T3V3
  • 04-28-2015, 10:20 PM
I am perfectly happy with my legendary 1.3" of dangling death, too bad the ladies do not feel that way ... Originally Posted by pyramider
is that length or circumference?
Dick?....Fuck me, I thought he was talking about his apartment.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Apartment? Fuck, I thought he was talking about his A/C. I know some of these spas run hot but . . .
I'm to old, fat, and ugly to get free service.
  • _Niji
  • 04-28-2015, 10:40 PM
I'd imagine getting free service is something like winning the lottery. Except, we don't have winners like you occasionally popping up month after month.

By the way, how did your wife take the news of you going back to the parlor after hours?
Back when I was married, I plan a couples massage at a legit spa for our anniversary. I won't mention the name as it is LMT. Anyway, I'm getting a massage in one room with a lady and my wife is getting a massage from a guy in another room. It's after normal business hours. Everything is good. I'm getting a great massage and the girl massaging me starts to get flirty. No big deal as flirting is part of life. I expect my wife at the time to be flirting with her masseuse a little, normal stuff. So the massage ends, I'm real relaxed. Nothing erotic occurred. When leaving, the female masseuse asks me to come back on a Sunday evening when the spa is closed. So I schedule an appointment for after hours. I'm thinking something could happen but probably not too much. I show up on a Sunday evening. She tells me to get naked and lay on the table. My massage begins and everything is normal. Then my masseuse starts giving me a bbbj out of nowhere. She tells me that my unit is the longest she has ever seen. I know that I am above average but the longest? I don't think so. Anyway, long story short, we furiously make love for a few hours. Afterwards, I'm getting ready to leave and I offer her money and she says,"No charge." Has something like this ever happened to anyone else. Any thoughts? Originally Posted by JungleJim007
huuuuuuu bull shit!

I'd imagine getting free service is something like winning the lottery. Except, we don't have winners like you occasionally popping up month after month.

By the way, how did your wife take the news of you going back to the parlor after hours? Originally Posted by _Niji
When I set up our appointment for both of us, it was after hours as we had dinner and a few drinks first, then our massages to get us horned, l mean loosened, up. Then my wife and I went back to the house to fuck. So no issue being after hours there.

As for the private after hours session for me alone, we'll there was never any mention of that as it happened a few days later.
Nice, long term massage fuckbuddy relationships Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
You gotta love fuck buddies. Good for you, Sticky. Fuck buddies could be a posting all to itself. I know I've had atleast one worth discussing.
You gotta love fuck buddies. Good for you, Sticky. Fuck buddies could be a posting all to itself. I know I've had atleast one worth discussing. Originally Posted by JungleJim007
Hobby isn't a ripe source for fuck buddies.

People who come to hooker boards to brag about their dick size and free pussy can shampoo my dog's crotch...
People who come to hooker boards to brag about their dick size and free pussy can shampoo my dog's crotch... Originally Posted by Wakeup
What's your dog' name ... Champagne Brown?
You gotta love fuck buddies. Good for you, Sticky. Fuck buddies could be a posting all to itself. I know I've had atleast one worth discussing. Originally Posted by JungleJim007
Nothing like a good mutual massage and a fuck! Yes, fuckbuddies are sweet stuff.
Nothing like a good mutual massage and a fuck! Yes, fuckbuddies are sweet stuff. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I couldn't agree more!