A question for my fellow African Americans.....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...riendly+ladies

The challenge and success may be fun to see how many non AA friendly ladies you can bang...
But why do that when you have a full list of those who are more open.

I love a challenge .. I get it.. but this may be of interest to you as well.
MsStar you are special!

We must meet soon!

The challenge and success may be fun to see how many non AA friendly ladies you can bang...

I love a challenge .. I get it.. but this may be of interest to you as well. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Melannie, do you know what you're doing with all 'dat ass' back there, DAMN?!?!?........Oh........um. ............what was the question?
not African-American, but if the question was in reverse.. "how many black providers have you seen, that don't see non African-American Guys"? I think I would say zero, I don't think I would make an attempt.. reason being, I know there are plenty left over that will.

yesterday I was "feeling black", and wanted a black provider.. contacted 3, all were ready and available.. I believe all 3 see any and all guys, 2 of them I'm sure about..

the one I'm not sure about asked what race I was right away.. I don't know if it was a potential strike-out question, or if she planned to use the information to identify me as I arrived at the session place of business..

I've personally never been turned away by any provider after showing up Originally Posted by VerySoon
After showing up??

Who are these NBA providers that let u show up first before deciding whether to see you or not??

You think we're stupid or something?

All your posts sound like ducktales...its easy to hide behind an alias and claim you have fucked every NBA chick u ever pmed.

Thought you only saw women of color anyway??
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1331967&highlight=
Was this an experiment or what?? lol

Anyway to answer your question,I try my best not to contact any NBA providers,past or present

I wish most of them would put it in the open i.e showcase,ads etc so Black clients do not contact them by mistake

All these under the radar NBA providers like Brittany and her crew,69Playfulpaige and her crew,Juliana Lauren and her minions,all of them need to make it clear they don't see Black clients.

I heard bout a few clients who booked through p411 and made it to the door only to be turned away.
Not cool at all..Put it out there..knowledge is power ha
Surprised Pro? Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Yeah...a little surprised. Thought if you did respond, you'd get hit up by the bros who would want to know who the pseudo-NBA girls are, and asking those girls for appointments, and the Providers saying no, and the black clients saying: but...you saw so-and-so... anywho... party on, gents.
When I first started hobbying I let the NBA thing bother me. Mainly because I dont discriminate when it comes to who I see. It sucks seeing a hot providers showcase knowing you can't schedule with her because she had an "incident" with an AA guy in her past. I love the logic though because if that "incident" would have been with a Caucasian, Mexican,Asian, or Indian they wouldn't stop seein those races. But I digress...

I understand why some ladies have an NBApolicy. If I was a provider I wouldn't want to see some of these young ass thugs either. There was a thread by Beautiful Sassy a while back that basically tried to bash an AA client when she just altered her policy to see AA clients. But the guy she saw had 1 review. Of all the AA men on this site that are verified she picked that guy. That was her fault. With that said I'm sure somewhere in the future a lady will lift her policy and my only advice to her is to screen and chose wisley.

As far as the "begging to see me" thing. I would never do that for some ass. I will inform her I'm AA and go from there. I typically get asked my age, but when they start asking me dumb shit like my dick size and for pictures I'm out. It shouldn't be the damn difficult when you have as many reviews as I have, p411, and dozens of references.

In closing, NBA policies are stupid. Melannie Star satisfies my white girl craving ��
Over the years 2- 1 of them didn't know I was AA until I opened the door and she said.."oh I normally don't see AA men... She didn't have it posted on her page, I assumed she found out if the hobbyist were AA through screening. Once she told me that she doesn't see AA men I immediately said something to the affect of." Oh no problem I can respect your decision and was about to say goodbye and close the door and she replied -"it's ok you seem nice......(I guess that day Green was more important than Black). The session went ok- that was back in the ASPD days.
There's another provider she's not very active any more- but still post from time to time- she always puts NBA policy in her ADS and she hit me up in chat- I looked at her AD and then told her I was AA- she was for some reason adamant about seeing me and told me she would explain the reason. Actually I had a good session with her and the agreement she asked if I didn't write a review or mention her name as someone I seen- now this was her reasoning - she said she likes all races, but she put NO AA for business reasons- I was baffled and said how could this be good business when you are losing money from potential clients- these were her exact words: "I have way more White clients than any other races and many of those white clients have told me they would not see me if I see black guys...."

Now to all you racist white hobbyist trying to keep white women from seeing Black clients and threatening to boycott them if they see Black men- I give you a big FUCK YOU because behind closed doors they see us anyway.

However, whenever I see a NO AA - I just move on could care less- begging or pleading is out of the question.
In closing, NBA policies are stupid. Melannie Star satisfies my white girl craving �� Originally Posted by txboi817
Dat ass though!!!

When I first started hobbying I let the NBA thing bother me. Mainly because I dont discriminate when it comes to who I see. It sucks seeing a hot providers showcase knowing you can't schedule with her because she had an "incident" with an AA guy in her past. I love the logic though because if that "incident" would have been with a Caucasian, Mexican,Asian, or Indian they wouldn't stop seein those races. But I digress...

I understand why some ladies have an NBApolicy. If I was a provider I wouldn't want to see some of these young ass thugs either. There was a thread by Beautiful Sassy a while back that basically tried to bash an AA client when she just altered her policy to see AA clients. But the guy she saw had 1 review. Of all the AA men on this site that are verified she picked that guy. That was her fault. With that said I'm sure somewhere in the future a lady will lift her policy and my only advice to her is to screen and chose wisley.

As far as the "begging to see me" thing. I would never do that for some ass. I will inform her I'm AA and go from there. I typically get asked my age, but when they start asking me dumb shit like my dick size and for pictures I'm out. It shouldn't be the damn difficult when you have as many reviews as I have, p411, and dozens of references.

In closing, NBA policies are stupid. Melannie Star satisfies my white girl craving �� Originally Posted by txboi817
Good point and yeah I need to see Melanie Star heard nothing but good things about her- beautiful lady. What's strange about the No AA- I can understand it fully on BackPage because that site would have more young thugs, but a site like Eccie- if I think of the AA hobbyist I know and I obviously don't know every one of them and in actuality there's not many of us- we probably make up 5 % of the Dallas hobbyist- but out of the roughly 7 or 8 AA I know on this site ALL of them have numerous of reviews/references none of them have any alerts- they would be no different from any other race of hobbyist, but we know why they have that policy.
I can understand on bp why some may have it...all the obvious reasons that were previously stated about youth, and management. Here is a different story, but I have my certain criteria I look for, so can't blame anyone who has her's. But as a general principle, I have personally have never seen a provider who has 'NBA' as a policy because I won't spend my donations where I'm not wanted based on the color of my skin.
......(I guess that day Green was more important than Black). .....
......... Actually I had a good session with her and the agreement she asked if I didn't write a review or mention her name as someone I seen- now this was her reasoning - she said she likes all races, but she put NO AA for business reasons- I was baffled and said how could this be good business when you are losing money from potential clients- these were her exact words: "I have way more White clients than any other races and many of those white clients have told me they would not see me if I see black guys...."

Now to all you racist white hobbyist trying to keep white women from seeing Black clients and threatening to boycott them if they see Black men- I give you a big FUCK YOU because behind closed doors they see us anyway.

However, whenever I see a NO AA - I just move on could care less- begging or pleading is out of the question. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I agree that money is money regardless of what ethnicity of the man is that gives it to the provider, as long as he practices great hygiene, is well mannered, respectful and has the proper references, it should be a no brainer for a provider.

If a provider does not see AA men because she is pimped, although still illogical IMO, that is one thing as it is not really her decision. However, a provider who has a client that tell them if she sees AA guys BCD he will boycott her, the only reason being because he is a black man, need to be and should be called out by the provider or if she does not, the AA or any guy who she told this to needs to call her out.
Anyway to answer your question,I try my best not to contact any NBA providers,past or present

I wish most of them would put it in the open i.e showcase,ads etc so Black clients do not contact them by mistake

All these under the radar NBA providers like Brittany and her crew,69Playfulpaige and her crew,Juliana Lauren and her minions,all of them need to make it clear they don't see Black clients.

I heard bout a few clients who booked through p411 and made it to the door only to be turned away.
Not cool at all..Put it out there..knowledge is power ha Originally Posted by NubianPrince
^^^What he said.

I love a challenge .. I get it.. but this may be of interest to you as well. Originally Posted by melannie_star
I don't exclusively see women with "No AA" policies. I see who looks good to me, mostly those who do not have "No AA" policies.

After showing up??

Who are these NBA providers that let u show up first before deciding whether to see you or not??

You think we're stupid or something?

All your posts sound like ducktales...its easy to hide behind an alias and claim you have fucked every NBA chick u ever pmed.

Thought you only saw women of color anyway??
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1331967&highlight= Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I'm not sure what point you thought you were making. Yes, I see women who have "No AA" policies and yes, under no circumstances would I ever see a provider who's of West European descent ... Those two statements are not contradictory at all.

Over the years 2- 1 of them didn't know I was AA until I opened the door and she said.."oh I normally don't see AA men... She didn't have it posted on her page, I assumed she found out if the hobbyist were AA through screening. Once she told me that she doesn't see AA men I immediately said something to the affect of." Oh no problem I can respect your decision and was about to say goodbye and close the door and she replied -"it's ok you seem nice......(I guess that day Green was more important than Black). The session went ok- that was back in the ASPD days.
There's another provider she's not very active any more- but still post from time to time- she always puts NBA policy in her ADS and she hit me up in chat- I looked at her AD and then told her I was AA- she was for some reason adamant about seeing me and told me she would explain the reason. Actually I had a good session with her and the agreement she asked if I didn't write a review or mention her name as someone I seen- now this was her reasoning - she said she likes all races, but she put NO AA for business reasons- I was baffled and said how could this be good business when you are losing money from potential clients- these were her exact words: "I have way more White clients than any other races and many of those white clients have told me they would not see me if I see black guys...."

However, whenever I see a NO AA - I just move on could care less- begging or pleading is out of the question. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I've actually had similar experience(s) with providers who have told me to keep it on the down low because some insecure prick threatened to stop being her regular if she saw men of African descent. What kind of delusional petulant a-hole do you have to be to threaten to stop seeing a provider based on who else she's seeing? Buddy, you're in the wrong hobby if you give a good damn about who else she's booking appointments with, she's not your real girlfriend!!
You're a delusional troll

So this entire thread is bout NBA 'Women of Color'? haha

Interesting indeed..and these ladies let u show up to their door instead of screening u to find out info bout you?
Do you guys Skype first or what?
You cant make this shit up..lol