What is your opinion on the changes in Board Direction / Atmosphere

I wonder if there's any truth to the rumor that six is passing the time that he's banned on the icky by helping the tornado victims in Joplin, MO? Or should cruising up and down the streets lined with devastation and offering any crying, distraught women $5 towards their rebuilding fund if they get in the car and blow him be considered "helping the victims?"
I guess almost everyone dislikes Whispers now? It seems like no matter what the thread is about most start attacking him, now granted he is good at batting. I personally like lots of Whispers threads but if they get out of hand I stop reading them. Whether you like it or not he does contribute to this site, a lot more than most.

The change I see is more bitching. I used to get great info from Eccie but now almost all the threads are people attacking or bitching. Maybe we will get back to the good old days and start exchanging good info and have civil debates. If I don't like a thread after a while I stop reading and go on to the next.

What has caused this? I have no clue. probably egos.

I voted members changed the board.

I am guilty of not contributing to this site. I feel it is pointless because of the atmosphere. I have noticed a lot of the people that used to contribute stopped or slowed down. If I want to hear a bitching I will go home and listen to my wife.

My grammar and punctuation suck so no need to point it out.
I wonder if there's any truth to the rumor that six is passing the time that he's banned on the icky by helping the tornado victims in Joplin, MO? Or should cruising up and down the streets lined with devastation and offering any crying, distraught women $5 towards their rebuilding fund if they get in the car and blow him be considered "helping the victims?" Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Sweetness anywhere its posted. Bravo.
I must confess that I am not the original author of that funny missive. A flat fish from a far off island penned those words. He is far funnier than I, but smells like unwashed taint.
How about adding "Whispers should take more time away from the board" to the options? Originally Posted by chicagoboy

nahh...... dearhunter is catching me in posts so I got to get back to being a post ho....

I got things pretty much worked out although business is booming for a change.....

I think I'll be around a lot more in coming weeks....
I guess almost everyone dislikes Whispers now? It seems like no matter what the thread is about most start attacking him, now granted he is good at batting. I personally like lots of Whispers threads but if they get out of hand I stop reading them. Whether you like it or not he does contribute to this site, a lot more than most.

The change I see is more bitching. I used to get great info from Eccie but now almost all the threads are people attacking or bitching. Maybe we will get back to the good old days and start exchanging good info and have civil debates. If I don't like a thread after a while I stop reading and go on to the next.

What has caused this? I have no clue. probably egos.

I voted members changed the board.

I am guilty of not contributing to this site. I feel it is pointless because of the atmosphere. I have noticed a lot of the people that used to contribute stopped or slowed down. If I want to hear a bitching I will go home and listen to my wife.

My grammar and punctuation suck so no need to point it out. Originally Posted by tige1979
I have noticed that while I haven't been around to bitch about things there has been no shortage of the bitching and whining.....

love me or hate me I think I polarize the whiners and take heat off of others.....

With me back others will get a break....
I wonder if there's any truth to the rumor that six is passing the time that he's banned on the icky by helping the tornado victims in Joplin, MO? Or should cruising up and down the streets lined with devastation and offering any crying, distraught women $5 towards their rebuilding fund if they get in the car and blow him be considered "helping the victims?" Originally Posted by texasjohn1965

I think he has already served his ban time and is just waiting for the right subject to catch his interest.....
Incognito Isis has changes the motion of this board.
Censored....

Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics.

Points Points and more points..

I love the grammar police they have such superior intellect. Ya What ever.
Incognito Isis has changes the motion of this board. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Not even.

At least get the grammar correct. I think you meant "changed".
As much as they bitch about Whispers and that he's contentious, they are the first to jump into discussion and try to stir shit up. Grow the fuck up.
As much as they bitch about Whispers and that he's contentious, they are the first to jump into discussion and try to stir shit up. Grow the fuck up. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor

+1!

KKA
Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
+1