Tucson's rules of the hobby

hospitality goes a LONG way in making for a great session!

{cold drinks/candles/atmosphere/music/bubblebaths}
Treat others like you want to be treated...and have fun!
  • Old-T
  • 08-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Know why you are in the game, and be honest with yourself--lots of folks are not.
Your satisfaction is likely to be proportionate to the lady's satisfaction. Some pleasure giving on your part will be reciprocated, and often multiplied.
if you are seeking anal or prostate play...pm the provider and ask for proper prep instruction
Taint is the center of the universe.
Your satisfaction is likely to be proportionate to the lady's satisfaction. Some pleasure giving on your part will be reciprocated, and often multiplied. Originally Posted by 65wolf
+1
Your satisfaction is likely to be proportionate to the lady's satisfaction. Some pleasure giving on your part will be reciprocated, and often multiplied. Originally Posted by 65wolf

Yes sir! When a woman's happy, everyone's happy!
Nah, usually just the woman and her jeweler.
Tiffani so nice of you to join in I constantly have nice dreams of you. I want to tag your butt and add you into my avatar.I will go through this thread and cull out some stuff and put things in order later.
Tiffani so nice of you to join in I constantly have nice dreams of you. I want to tag your butt and add you into my avatar.I will go through this thread and cull out some stuff and put things in order later. Originally Posted by tucson

Oh goodness, Tucson. LOL I would consider it an honor.