EvelynAlexandria & Gnostalgia FALSE REVIEW SCREENSHOTS FOR PROOF AND CURRENT PICS

and btw, you discredit yourself when you exaggerate, calling him 90 years old.. it makes you look like a petulant child. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Typical old man talk right here. Don't be fooled.

I wouldn't call him a 90 year old man.....

Based on the one time I saw him, he was cool but you are not the first person to say this about him.
looks to me like one more example of a rookie Provider blowing up over nothing.. I read the review, it was calm, fair, and said nothing you don't repeat in your diatribe.. perhaps a disagreement over GFE, nothing more.

and btw, you discredit yourself when you exaggerate, calling him 90 years old.. it makes you look like a petulant child. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

No ones blowing up. I honestly had caps lock on because i wanted full attention to what i was saying. This is the only way i could dispute the review so i took this action not to be a crybaby but to let the hobbyist know i was on time and my looks have not changed. I am GFE NO BB NO PSE. I consider everyone has there own definition of GFE i am on sugar sites and have regular clients i do dinner dates overnights outings traveling just will not risk my health for anybody.. I consider myself to be girlfriend experienced because i am very passionate and become friends with alot of my clients, and it ends up becoming a steamy affair.. It states in my showcase so it should never be mentioned. All my reviews are CBJ. I am very passionate, outgoing, Edit - VS love to have fun with it.. But i have boundaries.. Thanks for everyones comments! Its appreciated!
Typical old man talk right here. Don't be fooled.

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Until you meet him you wouldn't know. He is on here so lets all ask him his age.. He definitely isnt a year under 80 i may have exaggerated on age.. But he is very old. But as i said it wasnt a problem.. I was very sweet to him..
He definitely isnt a year under 80 i may have exaggerated on age.. But he is very old. But as i said it wasnt a problem.. I was very sweet to him.. Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria
his profile does say "in my 70's now".. join date 6 years ago, possibly 80 by now? damn.. not to knock the aged, but by that age I take anything said with many grains of salt, especially on a Whore Board..
Damn, 90. Or even 80. That makes me feel like a young man. I will never again feel like an old pervert. (Well, maybe just a little!)
his profile does say "in my 70's now".. join date 6 years ago, possibly 80 by now? damn.. not to knock the aged, but by that age I take anything said with many grains of salt, especially on a Whore Board.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
actually Chung im 101 but last year got a new pecker from a 22 yr old donor! you know its true because truth is guaranteed on this whoreboard.
looks to me like one more example of a rookie Provider blowing up over nothing.. I read the review, it was calm, fair, and said nothing you don't repeat in your diatribe.. perhaps a disagreement over GFE, nothing more.

Lmfao. You know both of u. Googled those words. Diatribe,Petulant.
No ones blowing up. I honestly had caps lock on because i wanted full attention to what i was saying. This is the only way i could dispute the review so i took this action not to be a crybaby but to let the hobbyist know i was on time and my looks have not changed. I am GFE NO BB NO PSE. I consider everyone has there own definition of GFE i am on sugar sites and have regular clients i do dinner dates overnights outings traveling just will not risk my health for anybody.. I consider myself to be girlfriend experienced because i am very passionate and become friends with alot of my clients, and it ends up becoming a steamy affair.. It states in my showcase so it should never be mentioned. All my reviews are CBJ. I am very passionate, outgoing, Edit - VS love to have fun with it.. But i have boundaries.. Thanks for everyones comments! Its appreciated! Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria
It's not a big deal. Why don't you pick on some one your own age !!! Lmfao.
Run specials. Or start offering. Bb. U have too much time on your hands.
ThIs thread will not help business. I read the review and it came across as pretty honest.
Hmm, one thing I missed earlier. He got a review special rate and then gave a no review. That's a tough call. He cited enough issues to warrant a no review, but he took a reduced rate for the promise of a good review which did not happen. I am not sure what the etiquette is if you agree to a review special, but the encounter does not pass muster.
Hmm, one thing I missed earlier. He got a review special rate and then gave a no review. That's a tough call. He cited enough issues to warrant a no review, but he took a reduced rate for the promise of a good review which did not happen. I am not sure what the etiquette is if you agree to a review special, but the encounter does not pass muster. Originally Posted by Bartleby
A review special only obligates the client to provide a review; it doesn't obligate him to provide a favorable review. As long as his review accurately reflects his experience (which I cannot judge whether it did or not), he has fulfilled his obligation.
he took a reduced rate for the promise of a good review which did not happen. I am not sure what the etiquette is if you agree to a review special, but the encounter does not pass muster. Originally Posted by Bartleby
A review special only obligates the client to provide a review; it doesn't obligate him to provide a favorable review. As long as his review accurately reflects his experience (which I cannot judge whether it did or not), he has fulfilled his obligation. Originally Posted by trexxxs
exactly right.. you can't promise a good review, unless you take bribes.. you promise to write an accurate and timely review.

I did just that, 2 years ago, after my AMP session was prepaid.. I promised a timely and accurate review, which I did, but I gave a "no"..
exactly right.. you can't promise a good review, unless you take bribes.. you promise to write an accurate and timely review.

I did just that, 2 years ago, after my AMP session was prepaid.. I promised a timely and accurate review, which I did, but I gave a "no".. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I had family issues so i couldnt write the review. but she kept texting and going on about it. i did consult with Nicole Cox who said i owed the review since it was part of the cheaper price. But still i hesitated. And EA kept up more that i owed her, so i put it up. It was "no". so...debt paid. and guess what, still not happy. go figure.