I see many providers putting kinky in there adds

It's not kinky until there a midget, a python, 10 lbs of corn meal, and 15' of rubber hose involved.
It's not kinky until there a midget, a python, 10 lbs of corn meal, and 15' of rubber hose involved. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
you call it kinky....i call it wednesday!!
well was that to kinky Max? LMAO kinky is offered, sometimes people just do not communicate enough to as what they are seeking. I for one love some kinky play

Is pouring beer on a ladies body and drinking it off kinky? IDK, to me that was kinda tame, but fun Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

lol--that is fun!! I sometimes have a guy lick butterscoth schnapps off my nipples............
lol
Don't forget the liver...
Not all of us are that vanilla z, I bet I'm into a few things that would make you blush.

If you want kinky, check out the Another Realm forum. You guys and gals are thinking waaaaay too vanilla.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
lol--that is fun!! I sometimes have a guy lick butterscoth schnapps off my nipples............ Originally Posted by DallasRain
I like butterscotch schnapps.
I suggest visiting Another Realm. It freaks some people out in here when you go too far beyond playing with furry cuffs and blindfolds. The kinksters in Another Realm, myself included, will welcome you with open arms
This beautiful lady, is absolutely right!

I suggest visiting Another Realm. It freaks some people out in here when you go too far beyond playing with furry cuffs and blindfolds. The kinksters in Another Realm, myself included, will welcome you with open arms Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
This reminds me of when I first started providing....Guys would ask what I like to do I would say whatever I like it all...till one day someone directed me to a site called alt.com which lists some very kinky things... Well after reading some things on the list I stopped using the word Kinky so freely.....