My next piercing....

I like to masturbate on Sundays like 15yr old boy on summer vacation. Bzzzz for 30 min. Go have lunch bzzzz some more, try and watch tv but then I could bzzzz and watch tv. Then maybe just a little more bzzzz bc fuk I need to stop bc I'm definitely gonna go blind from bzzzzzung out 20-45 intense orgasms. Take a break and say well ok just a couple more bc now I'm really gonna blind. Yes I def need my clit up & functioning on Sundays...is it sore after piercing? Hmmm that will def interfere with doing bzzzz Originally Posted by JennaJones
I'm down for that show. I could even help with the heavy lifting....I mean...like if yer hand gets tired or somethin'...just trying to be helpful, and someone has to do it. What time should I get there to avoid the line and get a good seat?

Batteries are overrated. Mine plugs into the wall
Hitatchi wand Originally Posted by Amber Does
Ever hear about power surges traveling through your house electrical during a storm? OUCHIE
It's a no for me but if you like it for you then I love it!
It's beautiful.

yay or nay?
. Originally Posted by KittyMeow
Batteries are overrated. Mine plugs into the wall
Hitatchi wand Originally Posted by Amber Does

I named my hitachi wand god
I like to masturbate on Sundays like 15yr old boy on summer vacation. Bzzzz for 30 min. Go have lunch bzzzz some more, try and watch tv but then I could bzzzz and watch tv. Then maybe just a little more bzzzz bc fuk I need to stop bc I'm definitely gonna go blind from bzzzzzung out 20-45 intense orgasms. Take a break and say well ok just a couple more bc now I'm really gonna blind. Yes I def need my clit up & functioning on Sundays...is it sore after piercing? Hmmm that will def interfere with doing bzzzz Originally Posted by JennaJones
Are you trying to turn me on this morning ?? Well even if youre NOT you SURE did !! Damn wish I was a fly on your wall!
I named my hitachi wand god Originally Posted by JennaJones
mmmm men only good for paying RG&E ta keep it buzzing ? just askin
  • Tiger
  • 06-11-2017, 10:54 AM
mmmm men only good for paying RG&E ta keep it buzzing ? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Maybe she's going to go solar...and buzz forever.

Maybe she's going to go solar...and buzz forever. Originally Posted by Tiger
shhhhhhh ugh us guys history if she did that
I named my hitachi wand god Originally Posted by JennaJones
Amen! I keep one by my bed and one in my suitcase at all times lmfao.
  • Dkayz
  • 06-13-2017, 07:25 AM
I think most people here are assuming that this is a VCH piercing (clit hood), but it's actually a Christina piercing. Won't really affect anything sexual, it's more for looks.

I say go for it -- I love how they look and they can be fun. Usually a little more painful, though, since there's a lot more skin it has to go through.
booooooooooooooooooooo i know the healing sucks lmfao so i guess if you want your appointments better get them in before i disappear for 8 months... and then I'll be gone to California for GOOD, this is my last year in (oh so lovely) Buffalo